[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/16/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 16 13:23:34 EDT 2017

8AM
TajMahal / Squat That Rabbit / Like Never Before / Private Music
-
BobbyMessano / Never Too Late to Break a Bad Habit / Bad Movie / The Prince FrogRecord Company
MonsterMike Welch and Mike Ledbetter / How Long Can This Go On / Right Place, RightTime / Delta Groove Music
-
DavisCoen / Diamonds in Your Backyard / These Things Shall Pass / Soundview
LisaBiales / What a Man / The Beat of My Heart / Big Song Music
-
SavoyBrown / I Can’t Get Next to You / Street Corner Talking / BGO  Records
-
WilliamClarke / Easter Bunny Boogie / William Clarke – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
RuthieFoster / War Pigs / Joy Comes Back / Stone Truth Music – Blue Corn Music
JohnPrimer & Bob Corritore / Hold Me in Your Arms / Ain’t Nothing You Can Do! /Delta Groove Music
-
EricBibb / Delta Getaway / Migration Blues / Stony Plain
GuyDavis & Fabrizio Poggi / Step It Up and Go / Sonny & Brownie’s LastTrain / M.C. Records
-
CocoMontoya / ‘Bout to Make Me Leave Home / Hard Truth / Alligator

9AM
MagicDick & Jay Geils / I Stay in the Mood / Bluestime / Rounder
MagicDick & Jay Geils / Temperature / Little Car Blues / Rounder
-
LinseyAlexander / Booze and Blues / Come Back Baby / Delmark
PrestonShannon / Done Somebody Wrong / Dust My Broom / Continental Blue Heaven
-
BigHead Blues Club / Good Advice / Way Down Inside – Songs of Willie Dixon / BigRecords
BillyBranch and the Sons of the Blues / Crazy Mixed Up Kid / Blind Pig
-
RonnieBaker Brooks / Doing Too Much / Times Have Changed / Provogue
-
MatthewSkoller / Get Down to the Nitty Gritty / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
LurrieBell / Blues Is Trying to Keep Up with Me / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
-
MississippiHeat / Icy Blue / Cab Driving Man / Delmark
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Green Light Groove / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed andthe Blues Imperials / Alligator
-
RonSorin and the Blue Coast Band / Northeaster / Lake City / Big Lake Records

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road