Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Apr 9 22:46:17 EDT 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Room 244  Little Milton  Moving To The Country  Malaco

Lonesome Highway  Billy Flynn  Lonesome Highway  Delmark

Today I Started Loving You Again  Artie "Blues Boy" White  Tired Of
Sneaking Around  Ichiban

Empty Apartment Blues  Tad Robinson  One To Infinity  Delmark

Handyman  Sean Chambers  Trouble & Whiskey  American Showplace

Before The Bullets Fly  Coco Montoya  Hard Truth  Alligator

Aspen, Colorado  Robert Cray  Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm  Jay-Vee

Powerful Love  Chuck & Mac  Eccentric Soul: Twinight  Numero

Twine Time  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

Get Up And Dance Your Blues Away  Thornetta Davis  Honest Woman  Sweet Mama

Stranded  Kate Lush  Let It Fly  KL

Slipped, Tripped & Fell In Love  Southern Avenue  Southern Avenue  Stax

It's Booty Shakin' Time  O.B. Buchana  Swing On With O.B.  Ecko

Hold On  Zoe Schwarz Blue Commotion  This Is The Life I Choose  33

Good Stuff  Hurricane Ruth  Ain't Ready For The Grave  H R

Turn Up  Mr. Sipp  Knock A Hole In It  Malaco

Turning Point  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Turn Back The Hands Of Time  Tyrone Davis  Solid Gold Soul 1970  Time-Life

I Drinks My Whiskey  David Brinston  Sidepiece Motel  Ecko

Blue Midnight  John Mayall  Talk About That  Forty Below

Help The Bear  Big Bill Morganfield  Bloodstains On The Wall  Black Shuck

I'm a Man  Muddy, Bo & Little Walter  Super Blues  Chess

Nellie “Tiger” Travis  Slap Your Weave Off  Southern Soul Smashes 6  CDS

http://www.jazz901.org