[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/9/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 9 13:09:37 EDT 2017

8AM
JohnLee Hooker / Boom Boom / John Lee Hooker – The Definitive Collection / Hip-O
-
MonsterMike Welch and Mike Ledbetter / I Can’t Please You / Right Place, Right Time /Delta Groove Music
CocoMontoya / I’ll Find Someone Who Will / Hard Truth / Alligator
-
RuthieFoster / Richland Woman Blues / Joy Comes Back / Stone Truth Music – Blue CornMusic
EricBibb / Diego’s Blues / Migration Blues / Stony Plain
-
RoryGallagher / Wave Myself Goodbye / Rory Gallagher / Eagle Records
-
JohnPrimer & Bob Corritore / Elevate Me Mama / Ain’t Nothing You Can Do! /Delta Groove Music
BillyFlynn / The Lucky Kind / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
-
LisaBiales / Be My Husband / The Beat of My Heart / Big Song Music
DeltaMoon / Death Letter / Cabbagetown / Jumping Jack Records
-
DianaBraithwaite and Chris Whiteley / Merry Go Round / Blues Country / Big CityBlues Records 4:19

9AM
GuitarJunior / Family Rules / Guitar Junior – The Crawl / Charly
GuitarJunior / The Crawl / Guitar Junior – The Crawl / Charly
-
LonnieBrooks / Hideaway / Live at Pepper’s 1968 / Black Top
LonnieBrooks / Let’s Talk It Over / Let’s Talk It Over / Delmark
-
TheLonnie Brooks Blues Band / Don’t Answer the Door / Living Chicago Blues – Vol.II / Alligator
TheLonnie Brooks Blues Band / Voodoo Daddy / Bayou Lightning / Alligator
-
TheLonnie Brooks Band / Something You Got / Turn On the Night / Alligator
LonnieBrooks / Don’t Take Advantage of Me / Hot Shot / Alligator
-
KokoTaylor with Lonnie Brooks / It’s a Dirty Job / Jump for Joy / Alligator
TheLonnie Brooks Blues Band / Sweet Home Chicago / Blues Deluxe / XRTCD –Alligator

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road