[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20170402

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Apr 3 00:23:48 EDT 2017

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Missed the show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CONGRATULATIONS JUNO AWARD WINNER & NOMINEES
Colin James/Blue Highways/Boogie Funk/True North Records
Colin Linden/Rich In Love/Luck Of A Fool/Stony Plain Records
Whitehorse/The Northern South Vol. 1/Wang Dang Doodle/Six Shooter Records
Sean Pinchin/Monkey Brain/Goin' Hobo/Indie
WINNER: Paul Reddick/Ride The One/Celebrate/Stony Plain Records

R.I.P. JURGEN PETER, founding member and guitar player of the "The Haunted"
The Haunted/The Haunted/1-2-5 Rap (Live)/Disques Mérite
The Haunted/The Haunted/Vapeur Mauve/Disques Mérite
The Haunted/The Haunted/Montreal Blues/Disques Mérite
Ad Track 30 Zombies
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
The Haunted/The Haunted/1-2-5 Bob/Disques Mérite

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Chris Antonik/Monarch/I'd Burn It All Down (For You)/Indie
Ad Track 26 Radio Camp
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
TG Swampbusters/Swamp Rock Country Blues/Honky Tonk Song/Booze Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Cripple Clarence Lofton/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/In The Mornin'/Document Records
Alberta Hunter/Blues Masters Vol. 11 Classic Blues Women/You Can't Tell The Difference After Dark/Rhino Records
Little Junior's Blue Flames/The Road To Memphis/Mystery Train/Universal Music
Sammy Lewis With The Willie Johnson Combo/    The Best Of Sun Records/I Feel So Worried/Not Now Records
John Lee "Sonny Boy" Williamson/Early In The Morning/Welfare Store Blues/Newsound 2000
Sonny Boy Williamson/Don't Start Me To Talkin'/Your Funeral And My Trial/Roots
Ad Track 50 Bryan Ferry
Ad Track 44 Inside These Walls
ID - Sue Foley
Sue Foley/Love Comin' Down/The Same Thing/Shanachie Entertainment
Popa Chubby/Booty And The Beast/Sweat/Sony Music
Johnny Copeland/Paint It Blue/Tumblin' Dice/House Of Blues

APPEARING LIVE SAT APR 8 @ Cabaret BMO de Sainte-Thérèse 57 rue Turgeon, Sainte-Thérèse J7E-3H5 https://www.facebook.com/events/1775983206001434/
Blues Berry Jam/Blues Train/Kissing In The Dark/Indie

APPEARING LIVE WED APR 5 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Tootsie Roll Blues/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut