Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Apr 2 22:09:30 EDT 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Make Time  Mr. Sam  Make Time (For Her)  Ecko

Voodoo Daddy  Lonnie Brooks  Bayou Lightning  Alligator

Show Me  Ronnie Baker Brooks  Times Have Changed  Provogue

Can't Do It Like We Do  Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire  Grown Ass Woman  Delmark

I Don't Know Why  Big Bill Morganfield  Bloodstains On The Wall  Black Shuck

Ain't Doin' Too Bad  James Cotton  The Best Of  Alligator

Last Mistake  Kate Lush  Let It Fly  KL

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Let Me Get By  Fantasy

Honest Woman  Thornetta Davis  Honest Woman  Sweet Mama

The Same Love That Made Me Laugh  Robert Cray  Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm
Jay-Vee

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul
Connection  ZYX

A Change is Going to Come  Otis Redding  Otis Blue  Stax

I Drinks My Whiskey  David Brinston  Sidepiece Motel  Ecko

How Did I Break The Rules  Tom Craig  Get Ready For Me  TC

The Moon Is Full  Coco Montoya  Hard Truth  Alligator

Dreamland  Thorbjorn Risager & Black Tornado  Change My Game  Ruf

Memphis  Jim Gustin & Truth Jones  Memphis  JG

Don't Misunderstand Me  Flynnville Train  Single  AMP Entertainment

Bad News Is Coming  Mike Zito  Make Blues Not War  Ruf

Will It Ever Change?  Luther Allison  45th Anniversary Collection  Alligator

Roll The Dice  Hector Anchondo  Roll The Dice  HC

It Ain't Right  Lazy Eye  Pocket The Black  Lazy Eye

The "In" Crowd  Billy Flynn  Lonesome Highway  Delmark

http://www.jazz901.org