[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/2/17 Sunday Morning Blues - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 2 13:20:09 EDT 2017

8AM
MuddyWaters / I Can’t Be Satisfied / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection /Geffen Chess
-
EricBibb / Refugee Moan / Migration Blues / Stony Plain
GuyDavis & Fabrizio Poggi / Walk On / Sonny & Brownie’s Last Train / MCRecords
-
Rockin’Johnny Burgin / Won’t Get Married Again / Neoprene Fedora / West Tone
BillyFlynn / The Right Track / Lonesome Highway / Delmark
-
AdrianaMarie and Her Roomful of All-Stars / Kingdom of Swing / Kingdom of Swing / Vizztone– Barking Blues Music
-
M.S.G.- Acoustic Blues Trio / You Don’t Know My Mind / Meet Me in the Middle / MSG
M.S.G.– Acoustic Blues Trio / Come Back Baby / Done Spoke My Mind / MSG
-
TedeschiTrucks Band / I Pity the Fool / Live from the Fox Oakland / Fantasy – Concord
EricGales / Change in Me (The Rebirth) / Middle of the Road / Provogue
-
CocoMontoya / Lost in the Bottle / Hard Truth / Alligator
-
MonsterMike Welch and Mike Lebetter / Cry for Me Baby / Right Place, Right Time /Delta Groove
JohnPrimer & Bob Corritore / Poor Man Blues / Ain’t Nothing You Can Do! / DeltaGroove

9AM
M.S.G. Acoustic Blues Trio /I’m Down Today / The Flood / MSG
-
Bob Stroger & Kenny“Beedy Eyes” Smith / Born in Missouri / Keepin’ It Together / Big Eye Records
Pistol Pete / She’s My Baby /Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box
-
Beat Merchants / GottaBelieve / Beat Merchants / Self Release
Joanna Connor / Love ComingOn Strong / Six String Stories / MC Records
-
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
Matthew Skoller / TearCollector / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
Ronnie Baker Brooks / LongStory Short / Times Have Changed / Provogue
-
Mary Lane / Love Me Baby /Appointment with the Blues / Noir Records
Rob Stone / Wait Baby / GottaKeep Rollin’ / Vizztone – Marquis
-
Popa Chubby / Blues forCharlie / The Catfish / PCP

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road