Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 25 22:04:31 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Come On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

She's My Baby  Pistol Pete  Single  PP

I'm Done  Li'l Ed & The Blues imperials  The Big Sound Of…  Alligator

Junior's Walk  Terry Hanck  From The Roadhouse To Your House: Live
TVR/Vizztone

Carry These Blues  Al Basile  Mid-Century Modern  Sweetspot

Time And Change  Mighty Sam McClain  Time And Change  KKV

You Got It  Bruce Katz  Out From The Center  American Showplace Music

Plain Old Common Sense  Kenny Neal  Bloodline  Cleopatra Blues

You Can't Sit Down ’83  Phil Upchurch  Revelation  Jam

Sit Down Baby/Jody's Got Your Girl  Omar Coleman  Omar Coleman Live  Delmark

Get A Little Steam Up  Deb Ryder  Grit Grease & Tears  Bejeb

I Ain't Leaving Mississippi  Jaye Hammer  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul
Ecko

Too Hot For Love  Liz Mandeville  The Stars Motel  Blue Kitty

Trampled  Nancy Wright  Playdate!  Vizztone

Sat'Day Night On The River  Vaneese Thomas  The Long Journey Home  Segue

Li'l Mama's In The Kitchen  Soul Of John Black  Good Thang  Yellow Dog

(I Know) I'm Losing You  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

Home Of The Blues  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

One Of These Days  Charlie Wheeler  Blues Karma And The Kitchen Sink
Graphite Sound

A Little Bit Of Soul  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

Just A Little Bit More  Dawn Taylor Watson  Jawbreaker!  DTW

One of A Kind  Grady Champion  One Of A Kind  Malaco

Raw Sugar  JJ Thames  Raw Sugar  DeChamp

Sit Down Baby  Lurrie Bell  Can't Shake This Feeling  Delmark

 http://www.jazz901.org