Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 18 22:23:58 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

I Came To Party  David Brinston  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul  Ecko

Rush'n The Blues  Bob Lanza  Time To Let Go  Connor Ray

Soul Surfer  Gary Hoey  Dust & Bones  Provogue

One Of Us Gots Ta Leave  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

Play All Day  The Word  Soul Food  Vanguard

Why You Wanna Do It  Nancy Wright  Playdate!  Vizztone

Keep On Moving  Kenny Neal  Bloodline  Cleopatra Blues

Blues Is Trying To Keep Up With Me  Lurrie Bell  Can't Shake This Feeling
Delmark

When My Baby Left  Little Mike  How Long?  Elrob

Don't Burn Me  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

Lonely Me  Vaneese Thomas  The Long Journey Home  Segue

I'm Blue  Will Porter  Tick Tock Tick  Gramofono Sound

Blues Will Never Die  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Bump n Grind  Grady Champion  One Of A Kind  Malaco

Me, Myself And I  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Six Nights And A Day  Annika Chambers  Wild & Free  Under The Radar

All I Think About  Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

Shade Tree  Nick Moss Band  From The Root To The Fruit  Blue Bella

I'll Cry Tomorrow  Li'l Ed & The Blues imperials  The Big Sound Of…
Alligator

Sadie  Hound Dog Taylor  The Best Of…  Alligator

Time And Change  Mighty Sam McClain  Time And Change  KKV

Gentrification Blues  Terrie Odabi  My Blue Soul  TO

Queen Bee  Kat Riggins  Blues Revival  Bluzpik

http://www.jazz901.org