[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/18/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 18 13:25:01 EDT 2016

8AM
B.B.King / 3 O’Clock Blues / B.B. King Original Greatest Hits / Virgin
-
JoeBonamassa / Let the Good Times Roll / Live at the Greek Theatre / J&RAdventures
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Raining in Paris / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed andthe Blues Imperials / Alligator
-
SethWalker / High Time / Gotta Get Back / The Royal Potato Family
LurrieBell / Sit Down Baby / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
-
B.B.King / Makin’ Love Is Good for You / Makin’ Love Is Good for You / MCA
B.B.King / Bad Case of Love / Blues on the Bayou / MCA
-
LittleMike / Whatca’ Gonna Do? / How Long? / Elrob Records
SariSchorr / Work No More / A Force of Nature / Manhaton Records
-
LizMandeville / Blues Is My Boss / The Stars Motel / Blue Kitty Music
-
B.B.King / Think It Over / His Best – The Electric B.B. King / MCA
B.B.King / Someday Baby / My Kind of Blues / EMI-Capitol

9AM
Jonny Lang / Rack ‘Em Up /Lie to Me / A&M
Buddy Guy / Keep It to Myself(aka Keep It to Yourself) / The Best of Buddy Guy / MCA Chess
-
Reverend Raven / Benny’sBounce / Big Bee / Land O’ Blues
Henry Gray / Bob Corritore /Blues Won’t Let Me Take My Rest / The Henry Gray – Bob Corritore Sessions Vol.1 / Delta Groove
-
The James Hunter Six / FreeYour Mind (While You Still Got Time) / Hold On! / Daptone
Nikki Hill / Heavy Hearts,Hard Fists / Heavy Hearts, Hard Fists / Deep Fryed
-
Coco Montoya / I Got a Mindto Travel / Songs from the Road / Ruf
-
Larry McCray / No More /Larry McCray / Magnolia
Corey Dennison Band / CityLights / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
-
Toronzo Cannon / Chickens Comin’Home to Roost / The Chicago Way / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road