[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160911

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Sep 12 00:02:02 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160911 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

SOME MORE OF THE NEWEST STUFF
Duke Robillard/Blues Full Circle/No More Tears/Stony Plain
Ronnie Earl And The Broadcasters/Maxwell Street/In Memory Of T-Bone/Stony Plain
Bill Johnson/Cold Outside/Nine Dollar Bill/Oxborough Music
Sunday Wilde/Blueberries & Grits/That Man Drives Me Mad/Hwy11 Records
Ross Nielsen/Elemental/Ash Fault/Indie
Lee Delray/Brand New Man/Cookin' In My Kitchen/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
James "Buddy" Rogers/By My Side/By My Side/JBR Records
Backtrack Blues Band/Way Back Home/Shoot My Rooster/Flaming Cheese Records
Little Mike/How Long?/Smokin'/ELROB Records
Lex Grey And The Urban Pioneers/Heal My Soul/Factory/Pioneer Productions
Eric Sommer/Brooklyn Bolero/Red Dress/Clyde Is Thinking
Ad Track 31 Pop Montreal
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Holly Hyatt & Jon Burden/Shufflin' The Blues/Mother Earth Blues/Flood Plane Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Little Brother Montgomery/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/No Special Rider/Document Records
Albert Ammons/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Bass Goin' Crazy/Document Records
Ma Rainey/The Blues: In The Beginning/Toad Frog Blues/Legacy Entertainment
Jimmy Reed/Greatest Hits/I'm Nervous/Highland Music
Zuzu Bollin/Texas Bluesman/Why Don't You Eat Where You Slept Last Night/Antone's Records
Baby Face Willette/Stop And Listen/Worksong/Blue Note Records
Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Gate Swings/One O'Clock Jump/Verve
Robbie Laws/Takin' The Night Train/Wholesale Lover/Midnight Rain Music
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Did You Get The Latest News/Disques Bros

HOSTING JAMS MON SEPT 12 @ DUFFY’S 1060 Ch. Herron, Dorval, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1752134068390669/ AND THURS SEPT 15 @ BRASSERIE L'UNIK 805 Decarie, St. Laurent Qc http://maisondubluesunik.blogspot.ca/
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo's Blues/Nicky's Shuffle/Indie

APPEARING LIVE SAT SEPT 17 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal Qc http://houseofjazz.ca/
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Bad Taboo/All About Them/Indie
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut