Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 11 21:42:34 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

I Ain't Leaving Mississippi  Jaye Hammer  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul
Ecko

One Of Us Gots Ta Leave  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

I Didn't Take Your Woman  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

All Your Affection Is Gone  Dion Payton & the 43rd St. Band  New
Bluebloods  Alligator

(I Know) I'm Losing You  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

(I Know) I'm Losing You  Temptations  Hitsville USA  Motown

Weatherman  Tasha Taylor  Honey For The Biscuit  Ruf

Snatch It Back And Hold It/Wall To Wall  Omar Coleman  Omar Coleman Live
Delmark

Moanin’  Little Mike  How Long?  Elrob

Fool's Gold  Jimmy Vivino & The Black Italians  13 Live  Blind Pig

Makin' Love Is Always Better When The Bills Are Paid  Ms. Jody  I Got The
Feeling  Ecko

There's A Stranger In My House  Bobby Bland  Years Of Tears  Malaco

Meet Me On The Corner  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

Bump n Grind  Grady Champion  One Of A Kind  Malaco

Raw Sugar  JJ Thames  Raw Sugar  DeChamp

Blues Is My Business  Kat Riggins  Blues Revival  Bluzpik

Give Up Myself  Annika Chambers  Wild & Free  Under The Radar

Junior's Walk  Terry Hanck  From The Roadhouse To Your House: Live
TVR/Vizztone

The More Things Change  Vaneese Thomas  The Long Journey Home  Segue

The Struggle Inside  Bruce Katz  Out From The Center  American Showplace

Goin' Back Home  Son Seals  Midnight Son  Alligator

Frosty  Steve Grills  After Hours  Toogaloo

http://www.jazz901.org