[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/11/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 11 13:10:24 EDT 2016

8AM
JohnLee Hooker / One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer / John Lee Hooker – The DefinitiveCollection / Hip-O
-
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Giving Up on Your Love / The Big Sound of Lil’ Edand the Blues Imperials / Alligator
LurrieBell / Drifting / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
-
RonnieEarl and the Broadcasters / (I’ve Got to Use My) Imagination / Maxwell Street /Stony Plain
BobbyRush / Porcupine Meat / Porcupine Meat / Rounder
-
AlbertCollins – Robert Cray – Johnny Copeland / T-Bone Shuffle / Showdown! /Alligator
-
DukeRobillard / Lay a Lovin’ on Me / Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
NancyWright / I Got What It Takes / Playdate! / Vizztone – Direct Hit
-
LizMandeville / Too Hot for Love / The Stars Motel / Blue Kitty Music
TheFabulous Thunderbirds / You’re Gonna Miss Me / Strong Like That / Severn
-
SariSchorr / Ain’t Got No Money / A Force of Nature / Manhaton Records
-
LewJetton & 61 South / Who’s Texting You / Rain / Coffee St. Records

9AM
Jonny Lang / Fight for MySoul / Fight for My Soul / Concord
Buddy Guy / Blues Don’t Care/ Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
Billy Flynn / It Could Happento You / Blues Drive Land O’ Blues
The Jimmys / Jacqui Juice /Hot Dish / Brown Cow Productions
-
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
Big Head Todd and theMonsters / Hubert’s Dream / Black Beehive / Shout! Factory
The Steve Miller Band / SnackIt Back and Hold It / Let Your Hair Down / Roadrunner
-
Basement Blues Band / Can’tBe Satisfied / Live at the Adriatic / Self Release
Harpo’s Revue / Mary Had aLittle Lamb – Single / Self Release
-
Dave Alvin and Phil Alvin /Hide and Seek / Lost Time / Yep Roc

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road