[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/10/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:45:29 EDT 2016

My show #830.   Tuneage for birthday girl Barbara Morrison and b-day boy, New Orleans native, Roy Brown.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC  UWSP
Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
papajoe61@hotmail.com<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>

September 10, 2016
Muddy Waters /I Feel so Good /Fathers and Sons /Chess
This Date in Blues History
1934  Kokomo Arnold /Milk Cow Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the 20's /Blues Images
1945  Rabon Tarrant /Then I've Got to Go /McVoutie's Central Avenue Blues /Delmark
1949  Alma Lollipop Mama Mondy /Streetwalkin' Daddy /Mercury Blues and Rhythm Story /Mercury
1954  Elvis Presley /Good Rockin' Tonight /Sunrise v1 /RCA
1960  Black Ace /Drink On Little Girl /I'm the Boss Card in Your Hand /Arhoolie
1964  Polka Dot Slim /Ain't Broke Ain't Hungry /Downhome Delta Harmonica /Delta Cat
1969  Earl Hooker /Improvisations on Frosty /The Moon is Rising /Arhoolie
1969  MS Fred McDowell /Drop Down Mama /I Do Not Play No Rock 'n Roll /Capitol
1972  Luther Allison /Please Send Me Someone to Love /Atlantic Blues: Chicago /Atlantic
1990  Eddie Shaw /Fannie Mae Jones /The Blues is Good News /Wolf
2004  Zora Young /Til the Fat Lady Sings /Tore Up from the Floor Up /Delmark
2013  Rip Lee Pryor /Crazy 'bout You Baby /Nobody but Me /Electro-Fi
1970  B.B. King /How Blue Can You Get? /Live in Cook County Jail /MCA
New on the Menu
Honetboy Edwards /Ride with Me Tonight /I'm Gonna Tell You Something That  I Know /Pro Sho Bidness
Hard Swimmin' Fish /title track /True Believer /self
Little Mike /Not What Mama Planned /How Long? /ElRob
Bobby Rush /Got Me Accused /Porcupine Meat /Rounder
Doug MacLeod /I Want You /Live in Europe /Under the Radar
Duke Robillard /Mourning Dove /Blues Full Circle /Stony Plain
Ronnie Earl /As the Years Go Passing By /Maxwell Street /Stony Plain
Lurrie Bell /This Worrisome Feeling in My Heart /Can't Shake This Feeling /Delmark
Dogtown Blues Band /Doc's Boogie /Everyday /RVL
Nancy Wright /Cherry Wine /Playdate! /Vizztone
Terry Hanck /Jr's. Walk 2016 /Roadhouse to Your House...Live /Vizztone
John Primer /Cross My Heart /That Will Never Do /Wolf

Birthday Girl  Barbara Morrison 67 years old today!
wi. Danny Caron /The Promised Land /How Sweet It Is! /self
wi. Bernie Pearl /Worried Life Blues  /Take Your Time /Bee Bump
wi. Bernie Pearl /Jesus is on the Mainline /Take Your Time /Bee Bump
wi. Dogtown Blues Band /Same Old Blues /Everyday /RVL

Birthday Boy Roy Brown  9/10/25 - 5/25/81
Roy Brown /Deep Sea Diver /Hard Lovin' Daddy /Eddie's
Roy Brown /Good Rockin' Tonight /Hard Luck and Good Rockin' /EPM
Roy Brown /Lollipop Mama /Hard Luck and Good Rockin' /EPM
Roy Brown /Boogie at Midnight /Hard Luck and Good Rockin' /EPM
Roy Brown /Hard Luck Blues /Hard Luck and Good Rockin' /EPM
Roy Brown /Love Don't Love Nobody /Hard Luck and Good Rockin' /EPM
Roy Brown /Travelin' Man /1951-1953 /Classics
Roy Brown /Saturday Night /Complete Imperial Recordings /Capitol
Roy Brown /Losing Hand-Tin Pan Alley /Good Rockin' Tonight /Pilz