[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160904

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Sep 5 01:25:10 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160904 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

IT'S OUR BACK-TO-SCHOOL SPECIAL!
Johnny Winter/Johnny Winter/Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/Columbia
Jimmy Reed/Greatest Hits/Go On To School/Hollywood
T-Bone Walker/T-Bone's That Way/When We Were Schoolmates/Charly
Eddie Clearwater/Hillbilly Blues/Wear My Class Ring On A Ribbon/Redita
Saffire: The Uppity Blues Women/Deluxe Edition/School Teacher's Blues/Alligator Records
ID - Layla Zoe
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets/Rack 'Em Up/I'm Your Professor/Black Top Records
Jimmy Bowskill/Old Soul/Schoolhouse/Indie
ID - Robben Ford
J. Geils Band/Anthology/Homework/Rhino-Atlantic
Arc Angels/Arc Angels/Paradise Café/Geffen

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Ross Neilsen/Elemental/Black Coffee/Indie
Ad Track 41 POP Montreal
ID - Susan Tedeschi
Ross Neilsen/Elemental/City Of Regret/Indie
Tracy K/What's The Rush?/Everybody Wants/Indie
Tracy K/What's The Rush?/Done Gone Wrong/Indie
Sari Schorr/A Force Of Nature/Demolition Man/Manhaton Records
McKee Brothers/Enjoy It While You Can/Modern Fraud Woman/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Memphis Slim/Chess Blues Box Set/Mother Earth/Chess
Jesse Fortune/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Too Many Cooks/Paula Records
Cephas & Wiggins/Homemade/Sounds Of The Blues/Alligator Records
Archie Edwards/The Toronto Sessions/I Called My Baby Long Distance/NorthernBlues
John Lee Hooker/The Best Of Friends/I Cover The Waterfront/Virgin Music
Danny Gatton/88 Elmira St./Blues Newburg/Elektra Entertainment
Little Axe/Putumayo Presents: Blues Lounge/Long Way To Go/Putumayo
Freddie King/Texas Cannonball/Me And My Guitar/Shelter

APPEARING LIVE FRI SEPT 9 @ @ l'Escalier 552 Sainte-Catherine E. Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/935533856557104/
Bluesreel/Riverfield/Fool For Your Love/Indie

APPEARING LIVE SAT SEPT 10 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Justin Saladino Band/No Worries/Confusion/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI SEPT 9 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer http://houseofjazz.ca/
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Greenbacks/Indie
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut