[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/4/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 4 13:02:15 EDT 2016

8AM
B.B.King / Hummingbird / Indianola Mississippi Seeds / MCA
-
LurrieBell / Blues Is Trying to Keep Up with Me / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark
TheFabulous Thunderbirds / Don’t Burn Me / Strong Like That / Severn
-
BobbyRush / I Don’t Want Nobody Hanging Around / Porcupine Meat / Rounder
KennyNeal / Plain Old Common Sense / Bloodline / Cleopatra Blues
-
David“Honeyboy” Edwards / Ride with Me Tonight / I’m Gonna Tell You Somethin’ That IKnow / Pro Sho Bidness
-
NancyWright / Why You Wanna Do It / Playdate! / Vizztone – Direct Hit
JeremiahJohnson Band / Sun Shine Through / Blues Heart Attack / Connor Ray Music
-
AlBasile / Keep Your Love, Where’s My Money? / Mid-Century Modern / Sweetspot
GradyChampion / Bump and Grind / One of a Kind / Malaco
-
JoannaConnor / Young Women Blues / Six String Stories / MC Records
GaryHoey / Boxcar Blues / Dust & Bones / Provogue

9AM
Jonny Lang / Good MorningLittle School Girl / Lie to Me / A&M
Buddy Guy / Too Late / Bornto Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
-
Albert Collins and the IceBreakers / Travelin’ South – Talkin’ Woman – My Woman Has a Black Cat Bone / Live‘92/ ’93 / Pointblank
-
Dave Specter / Chicago Style /Message in Blue / Delmark
-
Bob Levis / Getting Out ofTown / Barstool Blues / Big Paw
Rodney Brown & Hot Rod /I’m No Dirty Old Man / Mama’s Grateful Child / Saxplyr Productions
-
Glenn Davis / Alice’s, Alice’s/ Bone Apetit / Moonfish
Steve Ditzell & BlueLightning / Packin’ Up / Blues for Theresa / Self Release

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road