[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161030

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Oct 31 00:45:21 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" takes place October 20th to 31st, 2016. You can donate online www.ckut.ca/, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20161030 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

ALL TREATS & NO TRICKS IN THIS GOODIE BAG OF NEW RELEASES
JW-Jones/High Temperature/High Temperature/Solid Blues Records
Levee Town/Takin' & Givin'/High Flyin' Mama/Indie
Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps/Bonafide/You Always Pick Me Up/Jesi-Lu Records
Holly Hyatt And Jon Burden/Shufflin' The Blues/Lowdown Blues/Flood Plane Records
The Distillery/The Distillery/Able/Indie
Diana Braithwaite And Chris Whiteley/Blues Country/Motorcycle/Big City Blues Records
Backtrack Blues Band/Way Back Home/Goin' To Eleuthera/Harpo Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
MonkeyJunk/Time To Roll/Best Kept Secret/Stony Plain Records
Ad Track 32 Food Sponsors
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
MonkeyJunk/Time To Roll/Time To Roll/Stony Plain Records
Rory Block/Keepin' Outta Trouble/Spooky Rhythm/Stony Plain Records
Ad Track 33 Lumineers
ID - Delta Moon
Rory Block/Keepin' Outta Trouble/Parchman Farm Blues/Stony Plain Records
Smoke Wagon Blues Band/Cigar Store/Must've Read It Wrong/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Bill Gaither (Leroy's Buddy)/1935-1941/Naptown Stomp/da Music
Peg Leg Sam/Joshua feat. Louisiana Red/Mr. Ditty Wa Ditty/Tomato
Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan/Double Vision/Perfect Woman/Rounder Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Streamline Woman/Chess Records
Jimmy Rogers/Chess Blues Box Set/Walking By Myself/Chess Records
Detroit Junior/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Call My Job/Paula Records
Willie Mabon/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Some More/Paula Records
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/House Rent Party/Charly R&B
Ray Charles/The Best Of Ray Charles/The Right Time/World Star Collection
Ad Track 26 Funding Drive
ID - Sherman Robertson
Sherman Robertson/Going Back Home/Me, My Guitar And The Blues/AudioQuest Music

APPEARING LIVE FRI NOV 4 @ Petit Campus 57 Prince-Arthur Est, Montreal https://www.facebook.com/events/1114716891945777/
Sussex/Parade Day/Up On The Wall/Lucky Bear Records
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" takes place October 20th to 31st, 2016. You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut