Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 30 23:34:15 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Why Can't I Be Your Lover  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul
Ecko

A Real Good Sign  James Gilbert  Goin' Home  Quinn

Catfish Stew  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Who's Making Love  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

The More Things Change  Vaneese Thomas  The Long Journey Home  Segue

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul
Connection ZYX

Bad Luck  Donald Ray Johnson  Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

A Nickle and a Nail  Otis Clay  Live In Japan  Bullseye Blues

Whiskey Flavored Tears  Li'l Ed & The Blues imperials  The Big Sound Of…
Alligator

Crutch & Cane  Homesick James  Blues- Southside Chicago  Decca

Take Five  Hound Dog Taylor  45th Anniversary Collection  Alligator

The Sun Is Shining  Son Seals  Spontaneous Combustion  Alligator

It's Too Late To Do Right Now  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

I'm Leavin’  JJ Thames  Raw Sugar  DeChamp

I'm Happy  Lady A  Loved, Blessed & Blues  Self

Bigg Legged Woman  King Brothers  Get Up & Shake It  Club Savoy

Upside Of Lonely  Foghat  Under The Influence  Foghat

Mr. Big  Gov"t Mule  The Tel-Star Sessions  Evil Teen

You're My Man  Cee Cee James  Stripped Down & Surrendered  FWG

Love Me  Elam McKnight  Radio  Big Black Hand

Mr. Senator  Murali Coryell  Mr. Senator  Shake-It-Sugar

Didn't Say Goodbye  Stormcellar  Kansas City Gold  Waterlief

Papa Was A Rolling Stone  Aaron West  Live At Night Quarter  AW

http://www.jazz901.org