Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 23 21:42:44 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

As The Years Go Passing By  Stormcellar  Kansas City Gold  Waterleef

Broken Wing Woman  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

Hattie Pearl  JJ Thames  Raw Sugar  DeChamp

Latimore  Anything For You  Malaco

Hold On I'm Coming  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

Right Place, Wrong Time  Dr. John & Friends  Celebrating Mac & His Music
Concord

Cryin' Fool  Terry Hanck  Right Hand Man Vol. 1  Fine Dog

Radio  Elam McKnight  Radio  Big Black Hand

Bump n Grind  Grady Champion  One Of A Kind  Malaco

Enjoy It While You Can  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

You're Gonna Miss Me  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

I Don't Believe In Ghosts  Little Milton  Back To Back  Malaco

Bad Luck  Donald Ray Johnson  Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

Get A Little Steam Up  Deb Ryder  Grit Grease & Tears  Bejeb

Music Fiend  Kat Riggins  Blues Revival  Bluzpik

Been Waiting That Long  Nancy Wright  Playdate!  Vizztone

Mystified  Vaneese Thomas  The Long Journey Home  Segue

Callin’  Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

I Don't Want Nobody Hanging Around  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Why Me  Annika Chambers  Wild & Free  Under The Radar

I Got A Feelin' That You're Foolin’  Duke Robillard  Blues Full Circle
Stony Plain

Seeing is Believing  Sugar Ray And The Bluetones  Seeing Is Believing
Severn

Bad Blues Habit  Liz Mandeville  The Stars Motel  Blue Kitty

Greenbacks  Dawn Tyler Watson  Jawbreaker!  DTW

http://www.jazz901.org