[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161016

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Oct 17 00:26:12 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" will take place October 20th to 31st, 2016. You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20161016 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

ROUNDING UP SOME NEW RELEASES
Colin James/Blue Highways/Boogie Funk/True North Records
Kenny Neal/Bloodline/Ain't Gon Let The Blues Die/Cleopatra Records
Jimmy Bowskill & Carlos Del Junco/Blues Etc.../Confidence Man/Big Reed Records
Cliff Stevens/Grass Won't Grow/Crying My Heart Out/Indie
Mark Crissinger/Night Light/Holding My Heart/Indie
Donald Ray Johnson And Gas Blues Band/Bluesin' Around/Big Rear Window/Indie
Lance Lopez/Live In NYC/Come Back Home/Cleopatra Records
James Montgomery Blues Band/James Montgomery Blues Band/One More Heartache/Cleopatra Records

PAUL DESLAURIERS BAND DROPPED BY
Interview with Paul Deslauriers Band
Paul Deslauriers Band/Live in studio/I'm Your Man (VIDEO ON FACEBOOK)
Ad Track 18 Migrant Workers
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
Paul Deslauriers Band/Live in studio/Gonna Make You Move (VIDEO ON FACEBOOK)
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/If I Still Had You/Distribution Select

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Nighthawk/Greatest Blues Licks/Bricks In My Pillow/Goldenlane Records
Eddie Boyd/Chess Blues Box Set/Hard Time Gettin' Started/Chess
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/You Need Love/Chess
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/If Walls Could Talk/Zillion
Mickey Baker/Essential Blues Masters/Rib Joint/Goldenlane Records
Oscar Brown Jr./Beat Generation/But I Was Cool/Rhino
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry/That Man/Savoy Jazz
Ad Track 26 Funding Drive
ID - Layla Zoe
Robert Ward/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Forgive Me Darling/Black Top Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS OCT 20 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
AND FRI OCT 21 @ Maison de la culture Maisonneuve 4200, rue Ontario est, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1179115932153785/
Ben Racine Band/Grand New Brew/Let It All Hang Out/Indie
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut