[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161002

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Oct 3 00:45:53 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
FUNDING DRIVE IS COMING OCT 20 - 31 http://funding.ckut.ca/
Get the 20161002 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

THIS WEEK'S CONTESTANTS AT "QUEBEC TO MEMPHIS" OCT 4 @ BISTRO À JOJO
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Can't Nobody/Indie
Jordan Officer/Blue Skies/Takin' Off/Distribution Select
Fuel Junkie/Injected/Rain/Indie
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Riot & Revolution/cdkmusik

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/Better Days/Dog House Records
Ad Track 27 IT Intern
ID - Roger "Hurricane" Wilson
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/What's Your Real Name/Dog House Records
Si Cranstoun/Old School/Old School/Ruf Records
Si Cranstoun/Old School/Skinny Jeans/Ruf Records
Devon Allman/Ride Or Die/Galaxies/Ruf Records
Devon Allman/Ride Or Die/Lost/Ruf Records
Stevie J Blues/Back To Blues/Cradle Robber/Indie
Gina Sicilia/Sunset Avenue/They Don't Pay Me/BluÉlan Records
Ray Fuller & The Bluesrockers/Long Black Train/Pipeline Blues/Azuretone Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Peetie Wheatstraw/Complete Recorded Works Vol. 1/Devil's Son-In-Law/Document Records
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Moonlight Blues/Paula Records
Jerry Lee Lewis/Best Of Sun Records/Crazy Arms/Not Now Records
Ad Track 38 Missing Justice
Koko Taylor/What It Takes/Insane Asylum/Chess Records
B.B. King/Greatest Hits/How Blue Can You Get?/MCA
A.J. Croce/Early On/He's Got A Way With Women/Seedling
Kirk "Eli" Fletcher/I'm Here And I'm Gone/You Went Back On Your Word/JSP Records
Popa Chubby/Booty And The Beast/Sweat/Sony

APPEARING LIVE SAT OCT 8 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/J'ai Le Goût Du Boogie/Crystal Blues

APPEARING LIVE SAT SEPT 24 @
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo's Blues/Dreaming Of My Cheesecake/Indie
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" will take place October 20th to 31st, 2016. You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut