Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 2 21:40:35 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Why Can't I Be Your Lover  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul
Ecko

After Hours  Freddy Robinson  Bluesology  Ace (UK)

Memphis Soul Stew  King Curtis  Live At The Fillmore  Atlantic

Two Hundred Dollars Too Long  Sugar Ray And The Bluetones  Seeing Is
Believing  Severn

Blues For The Westside  Nancy Wright  Playdate!  Direct Hit/Vizztone

Enjoy It While You Can  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

Broken Eye  Elam McKnight  Radio  Big Black Hand

I'm Not Tired  Mighty Mike Schermer  Right Hand Man  Fine Dog

BroJoe  Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters  Maxwell Street  Stony Plain

The Struggle Inside  Bruce Katz  Out From The Center  American Showplace

Whiskey Flavored Tears  Li'l Ed & The Blues imperials  The Big Sound Of…
Alligator

Come On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Cradle Robber  Stevie J Blues  Single  PK

Easy Baby  Roomful Of Blues  The Best Of…  Alligator

Like A Woman Like A Man  Al Basile  Mid-Century Modern  Sweetspot

Can I Change My Mind  Terry Hanck  From The Roadhouse To Your House: Live
TVR/Vizztone

Smokestack Lightning  Mike Harrison  Smokestack Lightning  Island

Last Man Standing  Stormcellar  Kansas City Gold  Waterlief

Keep On Moving  Kenny Neal  Bloodline  Cleopatra Blues

Chicken Heads  Mighty Joe Young  Chicken Heads  Ovation

http://www.jazz901.org