[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161127

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Nov 28 00:13:22 EST 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20161127 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

R.I.P. RICK L. BLUES, QUEBEC BLUES ICON
Rick L. Blues & The Swinging Fools/Eleven Past Eleven/3-D Lover/Crystal Blues Records
Rick L. Blues/Start On the Five ... Live/I'll Warm U Up/Crystal Blues Records
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/J'ai Le Goût Du Boogie/Crystal Blues Records
Rick L. Blues/YouTube/Well Dressed Man
Downchild/Come On In/Dropping Like Flies/Downchild Music

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Jeff Chaz/This Silence Is Killing Me/Savin' Everything For You/JCP Records
Ad Track 45 Never Too Late To Donate
ID - Ray Bonneville
Jeff Chaz/This Silence Is Killing Me/This Silence Is Killing Me/JSP Records
John Richard/Lost In Dublin/Some Things Never Get Paid/Indie
John Richard/Lost In Dublin/I Wish You'd Come With Me/Indie
Johnny Max Band/Roadhouse Soul/Roadhouse Soul/Pour Soul Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Kindhearted Woman Blues/Charly Records
Jimmy Lee Williams/Not The Same Old Blues Crap 3/Hoot Your Belly/Fat Possum Records
Joe Turner/Shouting The Blues/Life Is A Card Game/Specialty Records
H-Bomb Ferguson/Shouting The Blues/She's Been Gone/Specialty Records
Coleman Hawkins/The Big  3/Blues Changes/Sony Music Special Products
B.B. King/Greatest Hits/Every Day I Have The Blues/MCA Records
Eddie Boyd/The Blues Vol. 6: '50s Rarities/Got Lonesome Here/Chess Records
Albert Collins/Complete Imperial Recordings/Conversation With Collins/EMI Records
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Smoked Meat/Indie
R. L. Burnside/Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down/Chain Of Fools/Fat Possum Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT DEC 3 @ Haraiki Pub 1492 Shevchenko Boul, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/949519431837251/
Dwane Dixon/Working Man Blues/My Time Is Running Low/Indie

APPEARING LIVE SAT DEC 3 @ Biere au Menu 71 Montée Gagnon, Bois-des-Filion, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1793146550966452/
AND SUN DEC 4 @ Resto Le Célébrité Burger-bar 3495 Taschereau St-Hubert, Longueuil, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1768675386704803/
Jim Zeller/Circus/Sweet Nanoo/DEP
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut