Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 27 21:52:35 EST 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

They Were Gone  O.B. Buchana  Blues Mix 22:Down South Soul  Ecko

That's What Love Will Make You do  Al Corte’  Seasoned Soul  Corte'

Me, Myself & I  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Death Letter  Alvon  The Blues Chose Me  AJ

Home At Last  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection  ZYX

Livin' A Lie  Joey Gilmore  Respect The Blues  Mosher St.

Bukka's Day  Rory Block  Keepin' Outta Trouble  Stony Plain

Christmas Eve Blues  Bukka White  Mississippi Blues Jam  Arhoolie

Music Is My Life  Mississippi Heat  Cab Driving Man  Delmark

You Need Love  Big Head Blues Club  Way Down Inside  Big

Moody Park  Tony Vega  Black Magic Box  Silver Belly

Make Time  Mr. Sam  Blues Mix 22:Down South Soul  Ecko

Honey Hush  Lady A  Loved, Blessed & Blues  Lady A

Standin' Before The King  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The
Shack  SSR Freeroll

I Wonder  The Jimmys  Live From Transylvania  Brown Cow

Black Night  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

Easy Baby  Dogtown Blues Band  Everyday  RVL

What Have I Done Wrong?  Magic Sam  Black Magic  Delmark

Just Driving Around  King Brothers  Get Up & Shake It  Club Savoy

Should've Been Gone  Donald Ray Johnson  Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

Love Done Left Home  Cee Cee James  Stripped Down & Surrendered  FWG

Summertime  Janis Joplin  Greatest Hits  Columbia

Junco Partner  Dr. John & Friends  Celebrating Mac & His Music  Concord

http://www.jazz901.org