[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/27/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 27 13:25:23 EST 2016

8AM
Lightin’Slim / Hoo-Doo Blues / Rooster Blues / Hip-O Universal Music Group
-
SeasickSteve / Keep that Horse Between You and the Ground / Keepin’ that Horse BetweenYou and the Ground / There’s a Dead Skunk Records
TheJoey Gilmore Band / Can’t Kill Nothin’ / Respect the Blues / Mosher St. Records
-
BiscuitMiller / Bottle of Whiskey, Bottle of Wine / Wishbone / Bluesbass Music
MikeZito / On the Road / Make Blues Not War / Ruf
-
KokoTaylor / Hard Pill to Swallow / Old School / Alligator
-
TasCru / Woman Won’t You Love Me / Simmered & Stewed / Vizztone – Crustee TeesRecords
DavidBromberg Band / Yield Not to Temptation / The Blues, The Whole Blues andNothing But the Blues / Red House Records
-
DonaldRay Johnson and Gas Blues Band / Bad Luck / Bluesin’ Around / Mar Vista Records
TrudyLynn / Ramblin’ Blues / I’ll Sing the Blues for You / Connor Ray Music
-
RoryBlock / Keepin’ Outta Trouble / Keepin’ Outta Trouble – A Tribute to BukkaWhite / Stony Plain
-
MitchKashmar / Love Grows Cold / West Coast Toast / Delta Groove

9AM
Duke Robillard / Lay a LittleLovin’ on Me / Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
-
Various Artists / Walk a Milein My Shoes / A Space Tribute to Otis Clay / Space Records
Dave Specter / I Found a Love/ Message in Blue / Delmark
-
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden/ Buckeye Rag / On the Move / Joe Filisko & Eric Noden
-
Matthew Skoller / BluesImmigrant / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
-
The Cash Box Kings / BabyWithout You / Holding Court / Blind Pig
Guy King / It’s About the DollarBill / Truth / Delmark
-
Harpo’s Revue / Mary Had aLittle Lamb – Single / Self Released
Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Slip into a Dream / Slip into a Dream / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road