Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 20 22:14:19 EST 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Your Husband Is Cheating On Us  Denise LaSalle  Right Place, Right Time
Malaco

Easy Baby  Dogtown Blues Band  Everyday  RVL

You're Gonna Get It  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  Naturally  Daptone

Sweet Life Blues  Papa John Creach  Papa Blues  Bee Bump

Lonesome Whistle Blues  The Jimmys  Live From Transylvania  Brown Cow

Only In The Blues  Matthew Skoller  Blues Immigrant  Tongue 'N' Groove

Icy Blue  Mississippi Heat  Cab Driving Man  Delmark

If It's News To You  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

Five Inch Knife  Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers  Spare Keys  White River

Peter Gunn  Duane Eddy  Greatest Hits  Not Now

Satisfy Suzie  Lonnie Mack  The Best Of  Alligator

Rebel Rouser  Duane Eddy  Greatest Hits  Not Now

Young Girl Raphael Wressnig/Igor Prado The Soul Connection  ZYX

There's A Party Goin' On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Up In Heah  Junior Wells  You're Tuff Enough  Blue Rock

Let Me In  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The Shack  SSR
Freeroll

Hold On I'm Coming  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

I'm Blue  Will Porter  Tick Tock Tick  Gramofono Sound

Cradle Robber   Stevie J Blues  Single  PK

You Upsets Me  A.B. Skhy  A.B. Skhy  Mercury

Superman Lover  Aaron West  Live At Night Quarter  AW

I Don't Want Nobody Hanging Around  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

The Hawk  Billy Seward  South Shore  Midnight Pass

Bluesifyin’  Donald Ray Johnson  Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

A Little Bit Of Soul  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

The Ladies & The Babies  Frankie Lee  The Ladies & The Babies  Hightone

http://www.jazz901.org