[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/20/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 20 13:28:58 EST 2016

8AM
EddieTaylor / Ride ‘Em On Down / Bad Boy – Charly Blues Masterworks Vol.35 / Charly
-
LeonRussell / Come On in My Kitchen / Life Journey / Universal Music
JW-Jones/ Out in the Woods / High Temperature / Solid Blues Records
-
SharonJones & the Dap-Kings / I’m Still Here / Miss Sharon Jones! / Daptone
MississippiHeat / Rosalie / Cab Driving Man / Delmark
-
SonSeals / Funky Bitch / Lettin’ Go / Telarc
-
MoseAllison / Your Mind Is on Vacation / American Legend Live in California / IBisRecordings
RoryBlock / Panama Limited / Keepin’ Outta Trouble / Stony Plain
-
MikeZito / Bad News Is Coming / Make Blues Not War / Ruf
DavidBromberg Band / You Don’t Have to Go / The Blues, The Whole Blues and NothingBut the Blues / Red House
-
RaphaelWressing & Igor Prado / Trying to Live My Life Without You / The SoulConnection / ZYX Music

9AM
The Jimmys / You Say You Will/ Live from Transylvania at Sighisoara Blues Festival / Brown Cow Productions
-
Duke Robillard / Blues forEddie Jones / Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
The Ivy Ford Band / Mr. Right/ The Ivy Ford Band Demo / Self-Produced
-
Mel Ford & The Fairlanes/ You Was Wrong / Athens to Chicago / River Rouge Records
Bobby Rush / I Don’t WantNobody / Porcupine Meat / Rounder
-
Matthew Skoller / Get Down tothe Nitty Gritty / Blues Immigrant / Tongue ‘N Groove
-
Liz Mandeville / Bad BluesHabit / The Stars Motel / Blue Kitty Music
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / I Like My Hot Sauce Cold / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator
-
Jimmy Johnson / Strange How IMiss You (When I Haven’t Even Lost You Yet) / Johnson’s Whacks / Delmark
Lurrie Bell / Hidden Charms /Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road