[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161113

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Nov 14 00:56:27 EST 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20161113 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

R.I.P. LEONARD COHEN
Jennifer Warnes/Famous Blue Raincoat/First We Take Manhattan: 20th Anniversary Edition/Porch Light
Leonard Cohen/You Want It Darker/Leaving The Table/Sony
Popa Chubby/YouTube/Hallelujah (Live)
Leonard Cohen/You Want It Darker/You Want It Darker/Sony

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Big Dave McLean/Better The Devil You Know/Where The Music Comes From/Black Hen Music
ID - Big Dave McLean
Big Dave McLean/Better The Devil You Know/Pet Rabbitt/Black Hen Music
Mississippi Heat/Cab Driving Man/The Last Go Round/Delmark Records
John Weeks Band/Dark Angel/Dark Angel/Indie

MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE DROPPED BY. CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF HIS NEW CD AT PETIT CAMPUS FRIDAY NOV 25
WE CHATTED AND LISTENED TO THESE TRACKS:
Michael Jerome Browne/Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Four Years, No Rain/Borealis Records
Ad Track 45 Never Too Late To Donate
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Michael Jerome Browne/Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Rising River Blues/Borealis Records
Ad Track 20 M For Montreal
ID - John Weeks
Michael Jerome Browne/Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Married Woman/Borealis Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Black Ace/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/I Am The Black Ace/Rhino Records
Gatemouth Moore/Down Home Blues/Did You Ever Love A Woman/Direct Source Special Products
Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Jumpin' & Boppin'/Blues Boss Shuffle/Stony Plain Records
Bobby Rush/Down In Louisiana/Rock This House/
Sisters Euclid/Run Neil Run/Ohio/NorthernBlues Music

APPEARING LIVE SAT NOV 19 @ L'Auberge des Appalaches in Sutton http://suttonenblues.com
Treasa Levasseur feat. Raoul & The Big Time/Toronto Blues Now/A Little Pride/Toronto Blues Society
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut