Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 13 22:19:21 EST 2016

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Come On  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Mess Around  Aaron West  Live At Night Quarter  AW

What'd I Say  Ray Charles  Genius  Concord

I've Got A Woman  Jimmy McGriff  I've Got A Woman  Collectables

I Can't Take It  Billy Seward  South Shore  Midnight Pass

Somebody Loan Me A Dime  Boz Scaggs  Boz Scaggs  Atlantic

I'm Blue  Will Porter  Tick Tock Tick  Gramofono Sound

Right Place, Wrong Time  Dr. John & Friends  Celebrating Mac & His Music
Concord

Drinking Beer  Tony Vega  Black Magic Box  Silver Belly

Ain't Superstitious  Donald Ray Johnson  Bluesin' Around  Mar Vista

Somethin' In The Water  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The
Shack  SSR Freeroll

Somewhere Between Right And Wrong  Bobby Bland  Years Of Tears  Malaco

Black Night  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

Caught In The Middle  Travis Haddix  Wrong Side Out  Ichiban

Walkin' Cane  Smoke Wagon Blues Band  Cigar Store  SWBB

Memphis Train  Melissa Etheridge  Memphis Rock & Soul  Stax

You Don't Know Like I Know  Sam & Dave  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

Trying To Live My Life Without You  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul
Connection  ZYX

Nickel & A Nail  Otis Clay  Live In Japan  Bullseye Blues

I Believe  James Gilbert  Goin' Home  Quinn

Enjoy It While You Can  McKee Brothers  Enjoy It While You Can  McKee

Me, Myself And I  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Broken Wing Woman  Michael Burks  I'm A Bluesman  Iron Man

Don't Cha Hear Me Callin To Ya  Junior Mance  With A Lotta Help From My
Friends  Atlantic

http://www.jazz901.org