[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/13/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 13 13:22:05 EST 2016

8AM
LittleJohnny Taylor / Everybody Knows About My Good Thing – Part 1 / Everybody KnowsAbout My Good Thing / Ronn Records
-
IrmaThomas / Since I Fell for You / The Musical Mojo of Dr. John: Celebrating Macand His Music / Concord
ColinJames / Lonesome / Blue Highways / True North Records
-
TrudyLynn / Alright Baby / I’ll Sing the Blues for You / Connor Ray Music
TheJimmys / I Wonder / Live from Transylvania at Sighsoara Blues Festival / BrownCow Productions
-
RobertJohnson / Crossroads Blues / King of the Delta Blues Singers / Columbia Legacy
RobertJohnson / I Believe I’ll Dust My Broom / King of the Delta Blues Singers (Vol.2) / Columbia Legacy
-
RoryBlock / Fixin’ to Die Blues / Keepin’ Outta Trouble – A Tribute to Bukka White/ Stony Plain
DavidBromberg Band / You’ve Been a Good Ole Wagon / The Blues, the Whole Blues andNothing But the Blues / Red House
-
MississippiHeat / Icy Blue / Cab Driving Man / Delmark
Li’Ed and the Blues Imperials / I Want It All / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator
-
JW-Jones/ Who I Am / High Temperature / Solid Blues Records

9AM
Buddy Guy / Crying Out of OneEye / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
-
Duke Robillard / Come with MeBaby / Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
Westside Andy / Just KeepLoving Her / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant Records
-
The Fabulous Thunderbirds /(I Know) I’m Losing You / Strong Like That / Severn
Dr. John / Gut Bucket Blues /Ske-Dat-De-Dat The Spirit of Satch / Concord
-
Golden State Lone Star BluesRevue / Pepper Mama / Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue / Electro-Fi
-
Danielle Nicole / How YouGonna Do Me Like That / Wolf Den / Concord
Peter Wolf / How Do You Know/ A Cure for Loneliness / Concord
-
Beat Merchants / Who Ya GonnaLove / Beat Merchants / Self Produced
Steve Ditzell / Best PokerHand / Blues for Theresa / Self Produced

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road