[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20161106

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Nov 7 00:57:25 EST 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Get the 20161106 show from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A SAMPLING OF MAPLE BLUES AWARDS NOMINEES! CONGRATS TO ALL! See the full slate of nominees and register to vote at www.mapleblues.ca
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/Gonna Make You Move (Part 1)/Distribution Select
Angel Forrest/Angel's 11/Hold On Tight (Mr. I'm Alright) feat. Ricky Paquette/Distribution Select
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 2: Dialogues/Little Bit/cdk Musik
MonkeyJunk/Time To Roll/Blue Lights Go Down/Stony Plain Records
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 3/Damned/No Label Records
24th Street Wailers/Fresh Baked Blues/Don't Cross Me/Toronto Blues Society
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/I See/Indie
David Gogo/Vicksburg Call/Fooling Myself/Cordova Bay Records
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/Facebook Mama/Dog House Records
Mark Crissinger/Night Light/Night Light/Indie
Spencer Mackenzie/Infected With The Blues/Infected With The Blues/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Mississippi Heat/Cab Driving Man/Cab Driving Man/Delmark Records
Ad Track 45 Never Too Late To Donate
ID - John Weeks
John Weeks Band/Dark Angel/The Blues Just Got More Blue/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Tommy Johnson/Blues Masters Vol. 8: Mississippi Delta Blues/Big Road Blues/Rhino Records
Sippie Wallace with Clarence Williams' Blue Five/Blues Masters Vol. 11: Classic Blues Women/Baby, I Can't Use You No More/Rhino Records
Julia Lee And Her Boyfriends/Kansas City Blues/My Man Stands Out/Capitol Records
Robert Nighthawk/Black Angel Blues/Annie Lee Blues/Charly Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Trouble No More/Chess Records
Ad Track 48 Expozine
ID - Rev. Freakchild
Rory Block/Keepin' Outta Trouble/Gonna Be Some Walkin' Done/Stony Plain Records
Alex Schultz with The Mighty Flyers/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Nook-N-Kranny/Black Top Records
William Clarke/Deluxe Edition/Evil/Alligator
Sonny Rhodes/Blue Diamond/Blues Walk/Stony Plain Records
Delbert McClinton/Nothing Personal/Gotta Get It Worked On/New West Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT NOV 12 @ L'Auberge des Appalaches in Sutton http://suttonenblues.com
Victor Wainwright & The Wildroots/Boom Town/The Devil's Bite/Blind Pig Records

APPEARING LIVE WED NOV 9 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc (514) 842-8656 https://www.facebook.com/events/356901011314287/
Steve Rowe/The Urban Bluesman/I Got To Go/Howlin' Blue Productions
CKUT Funding Drive "Radio Without Borders" took place October 20th to 31st, 2016 but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DONATE! You can donate online http://ckut.ca/donate, by mail, in person, or by phone, 514 907 9424. Our address is 3647 University, Montreal QC, H3A 2B3. Make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut