Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 6 22:05:40 EST 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

I Got the Feeling  Ms. Jody  I Got The Feeling  Ecko

Turn Back The Hands Of Time  Tyrone Davis  Greatest Hits  Brunswick

Can I Change My Mind  Barbara Lynn  So Good  Bullseye Blues

Turning Point  Mighty Joe Young  Mighty Man  Blind Pig

Coming Home  Howard & The White Boys  Made In Chicago  Evidence

Drowning On Dry Land  Fabulous Thunderbirds  Strong Like That  Severn

Your Bread Ain't Done  Albert King  I'm In A Phone Booth Baby  Fantasy

Lonesome Whistle Blues  The Jimmys  Live From Transylvania  Brown Cow

Three Hours Past Midnight  Roomful Of Blues  Live At Lupo’s  Varrick

It Ain't Funny  Sugar Ray And The Bluetones  Seeing Is Believing  Severn

Blues With a Feeling  James Montgomery  The James Montgomery Band
Cleopatra Blues

I Came To Party  David Brinston  Blues Mix 21: Booty Shakin' Soul  Ecko

Down On Bended Knee  Trudy Lynn  I'll Sing The Blues For You  Connor Ray

Young Girl  Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado  The Soul Connection ZYX

Got Me Accused  Bobby Rush  Porcupine Meat  Rounder

Music Is My Life  Mississippi Heat  Cab Driving Man  Delmark

Changes  Lisa Lystam Family Band  Give You Everything  Ramasound

Don't Misunderstand Me  Flynnville Train  Single  AMP Entertainment

Somebody To Trust  Jack Mack & The Heart Attack Horns  Back To The Shack
SSR Freeroll

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Let Me Get By  Fantasy

Mr. Senator  Murali Coryell  Mr. Senator  Shake-It-Sugar

Ball of Confusion  Temptations  Psychedelic Soul  Motown

http://www.jazz901.org