[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/6/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 6 13:28:42 EST 2016

8AM
LittleWalter / Blue and Lonesome / Little Walter – The Complete Chess Masters(1950-1967) / Hip-O Select – Geffen
-
RoryBlock / Aberdeen Mississippi Blues / Keepin’ Outta Trouble – A Tribute to BukkaWhite / Stony Plain
JohnBlues Boyd / That Certain Day / Introducing John Blues Boyd: The Read Deal /Little Village Foundation
-
TabBenoit / Stack-A-Lee / The Musical Mojo of Dr. John: Celebrating Mac and HisMusic / Concord
MississippiHeat / Cab Driving Man / Cab Driving Man / Delmark
-
JamesHarman / Piecework Politicians / Lonesome Moon Trance / Pacific Blues Recording– Gulf Coast Records
-
TrudyLynn / Thru Chasin’ You / I’ll Sing the Blues for You / Connor Ray Music
JW-Jones/ Out in the Woods / High Temperature / Solid Blues Records
-
BillySeward / Strange How I Miss You / South Shore / WFS Music
MitchKashmar / Alcohol Blues / West Coast Toast / Delta Groove
-
ColinJames / Watch Out / Blue Highways / True North Records
-
RyCooder / John Lee Hooker for President / Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down /Nonesuch

9AM
Jonny Lang / Blew Up (theHouse) / Fight for My Soul / Concord
Buddy Guy / Midnight Train /Heavy Love / Silvertone
-
The Jimmys / Jacqui Juice / Livefrom Transylvania at Sighisoara Blues Festival / Brown Cow Productions
Duke Robillard / Last Night /Blues Full Circle / Stony Plain
-
Reverend Raven & TheChain Smokin’ Altar Boys / Walking to Chicago / Live! at the Big Bull /Nevermore
-
Seth Walker / High Time /Gotta Get Back / The Royal Potato Family
The Claudettes / You’d Haveto Be Out of Your Mind (to Play These Blues) / No Hotel / Yellow Dog Records
-
David Bromberg Band / TheBlues, the Whole Blues and Nothing but the Blues / The Blues, the Whole Bluesand Nothing but the Blues / Red House
Ray Fuller and theBluesrockers / Louisiana Woman / Long Black Train /
-
Lazer Lloyd / Broken Dreams /Lazer Lloyd / LL Records
Luther Dickinson / Devilment/ Blues & Ballads – A Folksinger’s Songbook: Volume I & II / New West

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road