[Blues-l] Playlist: Top Blues Releases - May 2016 - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Mon May 30 21:50:02 EDT 2016

Corey Dennison Band /  Corey Dennison Band / Delmark

Moreland & Arbuckle /  Promised Land or Bust / Alligator

Sugar Blue / Voyage / MC  Records

Golden State Lone Star  Blues Revue / Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue /Electro-Fi

Mike Wheeler Band / Turn  Up!! / Delmark

Albert Castiglia / Big  Dog / Ruf

Paul Reddick / Ride the  One / Stony Plain

Guy King / Truth /  Delmark

Tweed Funk / Come  Together / Tweed Tone

Webb Wilder / Mississippi  Moderne / Landslide

Shaun Murphy / It Won't  Stop Raining / Vision Wall

Curtis Salgado / The  Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator

Toronzo Cannon / The  Chicago Way / Alligator

The Rides / Pierced Arrow  / 429 Records

Eric Clapton / I Still Do  / Surfdog - Bushbranch

Robin Trower / Where Are  You Going to / Manhaton-V12

Vasti Jackson / The Soul  of Jimmie Rodgers / Vast Eye Music

Big Jon Atkinson &  Bob Corritore / House Party at Big Jon's House / Delta Groove

William Bell / This Is  Where I Live / Stax

Lazer Lloyd / Lazer Lloyd  / LL

Walter Trout / Battle  Scars / Provogue

Dave Weld and the Imperial  Flames / Slip into a Dream / Delmark

Pistol Pete / Pistol Pete  Killer Bash / Velvett Box

This list is submitted toLiving Blues Magazine for inclusion in the May 2016 National Radio Chart.
This list is compiled fromactual radio airplay statistics. WKGL-FM broadcasts 2 hours of the blues perweek.

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road