[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/29/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 29 13:30:01 EDT 2016

8AM
SonnyBoy Williamson / Help Me / Sonny Boy Williamson – His Best / Chess MCA
-
EricClapton / Alabama Woman Blues / I Still Do / Surfdog – Bushbranch
Moreland& Arbuckle / Long Did I Hid It / Promised Land or Bust / Alligator
-
BigJon Atkinson & Bob Corritore / Here Comes My Baby / House Party at BigJon’s / Delta Groove
RobinTrower / Delusion Sweet Delusion / Where You Are Going to / Manhaton-V12
-
J.B.Lenoir / Vietnam Blues / Vietnam Blues / Evidence
TheJunior Wells Chicago Blues Band / Vietcong Blues / Chicago – The Blues – Today!/ Vanguard
-
TerrieOdabi / Live My Life / My Blue Soul / Self-Produced
TheRides / Game On / Pierced Arrow / 429 Records
-
TinsleyEllis / All I Think About / Red Clay Soul / Heartfixer Music
AlabamaMike / Identity Theft / Upset the Status Quo / Greaseland
-
VastiJackson / Those Gambler’s Blues / The Soul of Jimmie Rodgers / Vast Eye Music

9AM
TweedFunk / Come Together / Come Together / Tweed Tone
-
WebbWilder / Stones in My Pathway / Mississippi Moderne / Landslide
GoldenState Lone Star Blues Revue / Here’s My Picture / Golden State Lone Star BluesRevue / Electro-Fi
-
WilliamBell / Poison in the Well / This Is Where I Live / Stax
DaveWeld & The Imperial Flames / Take Me Back / Slip into a Dream / Delmark
-
LazerLloyd / Broken Dreams / Lazer Lloyd / LL
-
NoraJean / It’s My Life / Good Blues / Untouchable Productions
MikeWheeler Band / I’m Hooked / Turn Up!! / Delmark
-
DanPhelps / Drop Down Mama / Going Home / Vincent
SugarBlue / New York City / Voyage / MC Records
-
CoreyDennison Band / Room to Breathe / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
GuyKing / Hey Now / Truth / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle