[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 5/28/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat May 28 19:38:53 EDT 2016

My show # 816.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was tuneage for birthday boy T-Bone Walker, born today's date in 1910.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comMay 28, 2016Muddy Waters /Stormy Monday Blues /Hoochie Coochie Man /Just a Memory This Date in Blues History1930  Son House /Clarksdale Moan /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v4/Blues Images1930  Blind Blake /You've Got What I Want /Classic Blues Songs from the 20s v12 /Blues Images1947  Brownie McGhee /Country Boy Boogie /1938-1941 /JSP1952  Joe Hill Louis /Shine Boy /sun Blues box v5 /Bear Family1955  Earl Gilliam /Wrong Doing Woman /Hard Lovin' Daddy /Eddie's1958  Lazy Lester /Sugar Coated Love /I Hear You Knockin' /Excello1968 Big Brother and the Holding Company /Summertime /Cheap Thrills /Columbia2002  Solomon Burke /title track /Don't Give Up on Me /Anti-2013  Sugaray Rayford /Depression Blues /Dangerous /Delta Groove2013  Harrison Kennedy /Voodoo /Soulscape /Electro-FiNew on the MenuJohn Long /One Earth Many Colors /Stand Your Ground /Delta GrooveSteve Guyger /If It Ain't Me /Blues for Big Walter /EllerSoulMark Hummel /Pepper Mama /Golden State Lone Star Revue /Electro-FiKenny Blues Boss Wayne /Look Out! There's a Train Coming /Jumpin' and Boppin' /Stony PlainAlbert Castiglia /where the Devil Makes His Deals /Big Dog /RufBridget Kelly Band /Spellbound /Outta the Blues /Alpha SunHoward Luedtke /Mean Town Blues /Goin' Down to Alabama /False DogMoreland and Arbuckle /Long Way Home /Promised Land or Bust /AlligatorJordan Patterson /Can We Fall in Love Again /Back on Track Project /Flaming CheeseMark May Band /Kind of Girl /Blues Heaven /Connor RayBig Harp George /Home Stretch /Wash My Horse in Champagne /Blues MountainBig Jon  Bob Corritore /Here Comes My Baby /House Party at Big Jon's /Delta GrooveTerrie Odabi /Gentrification Blues /My Blue Soul /selfReverend Freakchild /Safe in the Storm /Kairos /T&RDuke Robillard /Ain't Gonna Do It /Stony Plain 40 Years /Stony PlainMighty Mojo Prophets /Things Don't Change /Record Store /Mojo King
Saturday Blue Plate Special  Tuneage for Birthday Boy T-Bone WalkerInfluencesBlind Lemon Jefferson /Long Lonesome Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v11/Blues ImagesScrapper Blackwell /Blue Day Blues /Virtuoso Guitar of /YazooLonnie Johnson /Wake Up with the Blues in My Fingers /Essential v2 /Classic BluesCharlie Christian /Solo Flight /Best of Jazz: the Swing Era / ?The Artistas Oak Cliff T-Bone /Trinity River Blues /The Beginning '29-'46 /EPMT-Bone Walker /I Got a Break Baby /Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /Sail On Boogie /The Beginning '29-'46 /EPMT-Bone Walker /No Worry Blues /Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /Call It Stormy Monday /Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /Hypin' Woman Blues /Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /T-Bone Shuffle /Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /She's the No-Sleepin-est Woman Capitol-Black and White Recordings /CapitolT-Bone Walker /Glamour Girl /Imperial Recordings /EMIT-Bone Walker /The Hustle is Really On /Imperial Recordings /EMIT-Bone Walker /Alimony Blues /Imperial Recordings /EMIT-Bone Walker /Papa Ain't Salty /Very Best of /RhinoT-Bone Walker /Play On, Little Girl /Very Best of /RhinoT-Bone Walker /How Long, How Long Blues /T-Bone Blues /AtlanticCovers of T-Bone Walker TunesRay Charles /I Got a Break Baby /The Genius of Ray Charles /AtlanticPeeWee Crayton /I'm Still in Love with You /Modern Legacy v1 /AceKid Ramos /You Don't Love Me Baby /Two Hands, One Heart /EvidenceRonnie Earl /Two Bones and a Pick /The Duke Meets the Earl /Stony PlainOtis Rush /Mean Old World /All Your Love I Miss Loving /DelmarkAndy T  Nick Nixon Band /My Baby is Now on My Mind /Livin' It Up /Delta GrooveAllman Brothers /Stormy Monday /At Fillmore East /PolydorDoug Sahm /T-Bone Shuffle /Last Real Texas Blues Band /Antone's