[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/22/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 22 13:29:10 EDT 2016

8AM
AlbertKing / Don’t Throw Your Love on Me So Strong / Blues Masters: The Very Best ofAlbert King / Rhino
-
EricClapton / Stones in My Passway / I Still Do / Surfdog – Bush Branch
Moreland& Arbuckle / I’m a King Bee / Promised Land or Bust / Alligator
-
RobinTrower / Ain’t No Use to Worry / Where Are You Going to / Manhaton-V12
AlbertCastiglia / Let the Big Dog Eat / Big Dog / Ruf
-
RobertJohnson / Traveling Riverside Blues / King of the Delta Blues Singers /Columbia Legacy
RobertJohnson / Cross Road Blues / Robert Johnson – The Complete Recordings /Columbia Legacy
-
VastiJackson / Standing on the Corner / The Soul of Jimmie Rodgers / Vast Eye Music
EricBibb and North Far County with Danny Thompson / The Happiest Man in the World /The Happiest Man in the World / Stony Plain
-
BigJon Atkinson & Bob Corritore / Goin’ Back to Tennessee / House Party at BigJon’s / Delta Groove
TweedFunk / Who Is This / Come Together / Tweed Tone
-
WilliamBell / Born under a Bad Sign / This Is Where I Live / Stax
PaulReddick / Moon and Star / Ride the One / Stony Plain
-
MarkWenner / Walking by Myself / Blues for Big Walter / Eller Soul
PeterWolf / How Do You Know / A Cure for Loneliness / Concord

9AM
GoldenState Lone Star Blues Revue / Take a Chance / Golden State Lone Star BluesRevue / Electro-Fi
-
WebbWilder / Lucy Mae Blues / Mississippi Moderne / Landslide
CoreyDennsion Band / Getcha’ Pull! / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
-
OmarColeman / Tryin’ to Do Right / Born & Raised / Delmark
PistolPete / She’s My Baby / Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box
-
TheFabulous Thunderbirds / Too Much Water / On The Verge / Severn
-
PaulFilipowicz / Most Dogs / Rough Neck Blues Live! / Big Jake
SugarBlue / One / Voyage / MC Records
-
LarryMcCray / Needle and the Spoon / The Gibson Sessions / Self Produced
LazerLloyd / Burning Thunder / Lazer Lloyd / LL
-
DomFlemons / Georgia Drumbeat / Prospect Hill / Music Maker Relief Foundation

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road