[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/15/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 15 13:25:11 EDT 2016

8AM
Howlin’Wolf / How Many More Years / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / GeffenChess
-
TweedFunk / Light Up the Night / Come Together / Tweed Tone
CurtisSalgado / Ring Telephone Ring / The Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator
-
AlbertCastiglia / Drowning at the Bottom / Big Dog / Ruf
ShaunMurphy / Happy with the One I Got Now / It Won’t Stop Raining / Vision Wall
-
CandyeKane / Superhero / Superhero / Delta Groove
CandyeKane / The Toughest Girl Alive / The Toughest Girl Alive / Bullseye Blues
-
PaulReddick / Mourning Dove / Ride the One / Stony Plain
Moreland& Arbuckle / Woman Down in Arkansas / Promised Land or Bust / Alligator
-
OtisClay / Mississippi Poor Boy / Mississippi Poor Boy – Single / Catfood
TheRides / My Babe / Pierced Arrow / 429 Records
-
B.B.King / Catfish Blues aka Fishin’ After Me / “Here’s One You Didn’t Know About”/ Ace

9AM
GoldenState Lone Star Blues Revue / Midnight Hour / Golden State Lone Star BluesRevue / Electro-Fi
-
WebbWilder / It Takes Time / Mississippi Moderne / Landside
JonnyLang / Blew Up (the House) / Fight for My Soul / Concord
-
Rockin’Johnny Burgin / Telephone Angel / Greetings from Greaseland California / WestTone
-
JamesArmstrong / Take It to the Limit / Guitar Angels / Catfood
-
LurrieBell / Going Away Baby / Blues in My Soul / Delmark
PatrickSweany / From Orange to Pink / Every Hour Is a Dollar Gone / Nine Mile
-
NickMoss Band / Light It Up / Time Ain’t Free / Blue Bella
GuyKing / If the Washing Don’t Get You (The Rinsing Will) / Truth / Delmark
-
JimmyNick & Don’t Tell Mama / Evil I Need / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road