[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 5/14/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat May 14 18:12:03 EDT 2016

My show # 815.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was tuneage about trains as today is National Train Day.  Also, a farewell to Candye Kane.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com
May 14, 2016Aristocrat record # 1310Muddy Waters /Muddy Jumps One /One More Mile /ChessMuddy Waters /Streamline Woman /Rollin' Stone /ChessThis Date in Blues History1935  Johnnie Temple /Lead Pencil Blues /blues from Mississippi to Chicago /Fremeaux1939  Hattie Ellis /Desert Blues /Alan Lomax Songbook /Rounder1949 Little Walter wi. Sunnyland Slim /and His Pals /JSP1951  Howlin' Wolf /How Many More Years /Memphis Days v2 /Bear Family1954  Pat Hare /Bonus Pay /Mystery Train /Rounder1954  James Cotton /Hold Me in Your Arms /Mystery Train /Rounder1956  Big Maybelle /title track /Candy /Savoy Jazz1963  Johnny Guitar Watson /Those Lonely, Lonely Nights /Blues Masters: Best of /Rhino1967  Steppenwolf /Howlin' for My Baby /Early Steppenwolf /MCA
Farewell Candye Kane part 1Candye Kane /Forgive Me /Swango /SireCandye Kane /What's That I Smell? /Whole Lotta Love /RufCandye Kane /What a Day for a Daydream /White Trash Girl /RufCandye Kane /We're Long Ago and Far Away /Guitar'd and Feathered /Ruf
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of it Blue!featuring Big Jon Atkinsonwi. Henry Gray /That Ain't Right /Blues Won't Let Me Take My Rest /Delta GrooveBig Jon Atkinson /Left My Happy Home /Boogie with You Baby /Blue BeatBig Jon Atkinson /Just Movin' /Back Down South /Blue BeatBig Jon Atkinson /What's Wrong with You /Back Down SouthBig Jon Atkinson /My Feelings Won't be Hurt /House Party at Big Jon's /Delta Groove
New on the MenuAlbert Castiglia /Drowning at the Bottom /Big Dog /RufMark May /Almost Like Suicide /Blues Heaven /Connor RayHoward Guitar Luedtke /My Generation /Goin' Down to Alabama /False DogSugar Blue /Sugar Blue Boogie /Voyage /M.C.Shaun Murphy /Need Your Love so Bad /It Won't Stop Raining /Vision WallMike Eldred /Somebody Been Runnin'Baptist Town /Great WesternMoreland and Arbuckle /Long Did I Hide It /Promised Land or Bust /Alligator'Mighty Mojo Prophets /wondering /Record Store /Mojo KingAlabama Mike /Can't stay Here Long /Upset the Status Quo /GreaselandBig Harp George /Mojo Waltz /Wash My Horse in Champagne /Blues MountainTerri Odabi /Ball 'n Chain /My Blue Soul /selfMark Hummel /Here's My Picture /Golden State Lone Star Revue /Electro-Fi
Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Train Blues"Trixie Smith /Railroad Blues /Blues Masters v11 /RhinoBlind Lemon Jefferson /Dry Southern /The Roots of Robert Johnson /YazooBilliken Johnson /Sunbeam Blues /Dallas Alley Drag /YazooTommy Johnson /Slidin' Delta /Stuff That Dreams are Made Of /YazooTampa Red /Seminole Blues /Voice of the Blues /CatfishBukka White /Special Streamline /Complete /ColumbiaLouis Jordan /Choo Choo Ch'Boogie /Very Best of /MCAJohn Cooks /Mr. Ticket Agent /Blues Harmonica Wizards /OfficialLost John Hunter /Y-M and V Blues /Sun Blues box v1 /Bear FamilyMabel Scott /Subway Blues /1938-1950 /ClassicsSunnyland Slim /Lowdown Sunnyland Train /Blues World of Little Walter /DelmarkBen Prestage /219 /Downhome and Homemade /selfLouisiana Red /Alabama Train /Back to the Black Bayou /RufOmar and the Howlers /Down to the Station /I'm Gone /Big GuitarElmore James Jr. /Amtrak Train /Baby Please Set a Date /WolfSean Apple Big Boy Grant /Smokestack Lightnin' /Rollin' and Tumblin' /self
Farewell Candye Kane part 2Candye Kane /Throw it in the Trash Can Love /Superhero /Delta GrooveCandye Kane /I Love to Love Love /sister Vagabond /Delta GrooveCandye Kane /I Wanted You to Walk (Right Through the Door) /comin' Out Swingin' /VizztoneCandye Kane /(Hey Mister) shewas My Baby Last Night /Toughest Girl Alive /Bullseye