[Blues-l] Playlist Test: 5/8/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Mon May 9 10:27:50 EDT 2016

8AM

Candye Kane / Coming Out  Swingin’ / Coming Out Swingin’ / Cynic Sisters - Vizztone

-

Duke Robillard / Big Bill  Blues / The Acoustic Blues & Roots of Duke Robillard / Stony Plain

Doug MacLeod / Raylene /  Exactly Like This / Reference Recording

-

Buddy Guy / Kiss Me Quick /  Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone

Victor Wainwright & The  Wildroots / Boom Town / Boom Town / Blind Pig

-

Mr. Sipp / Nobody’s Bisness /  The Mississippi Blues Child / Malaco

Shemekia Copeland / Wrapped Up  in Love Again / Outskirts of Love / Alligator

-

Joe Louis Walker / Do I Love  Her / Everybody Wants a Piece / Provogue

-

Ruthie Foster / Second Coming  / Promise of a Brand New Day / Blue Corn Music

Allen Toussiant / Long, Long  Journey / The Bright Mississippi / Nonesuch

-

Walter Trout / Gonna Live  Again / Battle Scars / Provogue

Billy Price – Otis Clay /  Broadway Walk / This Time for Real / Bonedog – Vizztone

-

Bettye LaVette / Unbelievable  / Worthy / Cherry Red

-

Cedric Burnside Project / Down  in the Delta / Descendants of Hill Country / Descendants of Hill Country

9AM

Muddy Waters 100 / Got My Mojo  Working / Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music

-

Westside Andy / Just Keep  Loving Her / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant

The Jimmys / I Wonder / Hot  Dish / Brown Cow Productions

-

Pistol Pete / She’s My Baby /  Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box

Sugar Blue / Cyber Blues /  Voyage / MC Records

-

Luther Dickinson / Devilment /  Blues & Ballads – A Folksinger’s Songbook: Volume I & II / New  West

-

The James Hunter Six / Free  Your Mind (While You Still Have Time) / Hold On! / Daptone

Amanda Fish Band / Boots on  the Ground / Down in the Dirt / Vizztone

-

Mike Wheeler Band / Yeah! /  Turn Up!! / Delmark

Toronzo Cannon / Bad Contract  / The Chicago Way / Alligator

-

Corey Dennison Band / Tugboat  Blues / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark

Rich Gordon

Sunday Morning Blues

WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle

3901 Brendenwood Road