Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun May 8 21:56:53 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Lay Another Log On The Fire  Latimore  Catchin' Up  Malaco

King Thing  Guy King  Truth  Delmark

Wednesday Night  Downchild Blues Band  Live At The Palais  Linus
Entertainment

Don't Let Success Turn Our Love Around  Chick Willis  Back To The Blues
Ichiban

Hard To Feel the Same About Love  Curtis Salgado  The Beautful Lowdown
Alligator

Don't Say You're Sorry  Corey Dennison  Corey Dennison Band  Delmark

On Your Way Fishin'  David Dee  Goin' Fishin'  Vanessa

He Doesn't Care About My Broken Heart  Shakura S'Aida  Blueprint  UMI

I Can't Keep  Terrie Odabi  My Blue Soul  TO

Your Husband Is Cheatin' On Us  Shaun Murphy  It Won't Stop Raining  Vision
Wall

Statesboro Blues  Gregg Allman  Live: Back To Macon, GA  Rounder

Double Dealer  Ms. Jody  Blues Mix 19: Total Southern Soul  Ecko

Goin' Back To Tennessee  Big Jon Atkinson & Bob Corritore  House Party At
Big Jon's  Delta Groove

Easy Baby  Magic Sam  Black Magic  Delmark

All Your Love  Otis Rush  An Introduction To  Fuel 2000

Who Is This  Tweed Funk  Come Together  Tweed Tone

Your Love Is Lifting Me Higher & Higher  Johnny Rawls  Tiger In A Cage
Catfood

Lonely Teardrops  Jackie Wilson  7 Classic Albums  Real Gone Music

Turn Back The Hands Of Time  Tyrone Davis  Solid Gold Soul 1970  Time-Life

Drowning At The Bottom  Albert Castiglia  Big Dog  Ruf

Matchbox Blues  Albert King  San Francisco '83  Fantasy

Bad Contract  Toronzo Cannon  The Chicago Way  Alligator

Work Song  Paul Butterfield Blues Band  East-West  Elektra

http://www.jazz901.org/