[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/8/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 8 13:44:54 EDT 2016

8AM
CandyeKane / Coming Out Swingin’ / Coming Out Swingin’ / Cynic Sisters - Vizztone
-
DukeRobillard / Big Bill Blues / The Acoustic Blues & Roots of Duke Robillard /Stony Plain
DougMacLeod / Raylene / Exactly Like This / Reference Recording
-
BuddyGuy / Kiss Me Quick / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
VictorWainwright & The Wildroots / Boom Town / Boom Town / Blind Pig
-
Mr.Sipp / Nobody’s Bisness / The Mississippi Blues Child / Malaco
ShemekiaCopeland / Wrapped Up in Love Again / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
-
JoeLouis Walker / Do I Love Her / Everybody Wants a Piece / Provogue
-
RuthieFoster / Second Coming / Promise of a Brand New Day / Blue Corn Music
AllenToussiant / Long, Long Journey / The Bright Mississippi / Nonesuch
-
WalterTrout / Gonna Live Again / Battle Scars / Provogue
BillyPrice – Otis Clay / Broadway Walk / This Time for Real / Bonedog – Vizztone
-
BettyeLaVette / Unbelievable / Worthy / Anti-
-
CedricBurnside Project / Down in the Delta / Descendants of Hill Country / Descendantsof Hill Country

9AM
MuddyWaters 100 / Got My Mojo Working / Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
-
WestsideAndy / Just Keep Loving Her / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant
TheJimmys / I Wonder / Hot Dish / Brown Cow Productions
-
PistolPete / She’s My Baby / Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Box
SugarBlue / Cyber Blues / Voyage / MC Records
-
LutherDickinson / Devilment / Blues & Ballads – A Folksinger’s Songbook: Volume I& II / New West
-
TheJames Hunter Six / Free Your Mind (While You Still Have Time) / Hold On! /Daptone
AmandaFish Band / Boots on the Ground / Down in the Dirt / Vizztone
-
MikeWheeler Band / Yeah! / Turn Up!! / Delmark
ToronzoCannon / Bad Contract / The Chicago Way / Alligator
-
CoreyDennison Band / Tugboat Blues / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road