[Blues-l] Playlist: 5/1/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 1 13:32:48 EDT 2016

8AM
LittleWalter / Juke / Little Walter – His Best / Chess MCA
-
Keb’Mo’ / France / Keb’ Mo’ Live – That Hot Pink Blues Album / Kind of Blue Music
Moreland& Arbuckle / Why’d She Have to Go (And Let Me Down)! / Promised Land orBust / Alligator
-
SugarBlue / Mary Ann / Voyage / MC Records
ShaunMurphy / Your Husband Is Cheating on Us / It Won’t Stop Raining / Vision Wall
-
OtisRush / All Your Love / Otis Rush 1956-1958 Cobra Recordings / Paula
OtisRush / My Jug and I / Ain’t Enough Comin’ In / This Way Up-Mercury
-
MikeWheeler Band / You Won’t Do Right / Turn Up!! / Delmark
CurtisSalgado / I’m Not Made That Way / The Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator
-
AlbertCastiglia / Easy Distance / Big Dog / Ruf
PaulReddick / Shadows / Ride the One / Sony Plain
-
JoeBonamassa / Livin’ Easy / Blues of Desperation / J&R Adventures

9AM
GoldenState Lone Star Blues Revue / Pepper Mama / Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue/ Electro-Fi
-
DaveFields / Black Dog / All In / FMI
WalterTrout / Tomorrow Seems So Far Away / Battle Scars / Provogue
-
DaveWeld & The Imperial Flames / Looking for a Man / Slip into a Dream /Delmark
-
JoeFilisko & Eric Noden / Always There for Me / On the Move / Filisko-Noden
-
Bill“Howl-N-Madd” Perry / Saturday / The Clarksdale Sessions / Mississippi DeltaBlues, Inc.
ShyPerry / Got What It Takes / Shy / Billie Perry Music
-
GuyKing / It’s About the Dollar Bill / Truth / Delmark
AlteredFive Blues Band / I’m in Deep / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe
-
CoreyDennison Band / City Lights / Corey Dennison Band / Delmark
ToronzoCannon / Fine Seasoned Woman / The Chicago Way / Alligator

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road