[Blues-l] Playlist: Top Blues Releases - June 2016 - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Tue Jun 28 21:22:45 EDT 2016

Tinsley Ellis / Red Clay  Soul / Heartfixer Music

Nick Moss Band / From the  Root to the Fruit / Blue Bella

Alexis P. Suter Band /  All for Loving You / American Showplace Music

The Soul of John Black /  Early in the Moanin' / Cadabra

Kenny 'Blues Boss' Wayne  / Jumpin' & Boppin' / Stony Plain

Big Harp George / Wash My  Horse in Champagne / Blues Mountain

Toronzo Cannon / The  Chicago Way / Alligator

Allen Toussaint /  American Tunes / Nonesuch

John Long / Stand Your  Ground / Delta Groove

Royal Southern  Brotherhood / The Royal Gospel / Ruf

Webb Wilder / Mississippi  Moderne / Landslide

Eric Clapton / I Still Do  / Surfdog - Bushbranch

This list is submitted toLiving Blues Magazine for inclusion in the June 2016 National Radio Chart.
This list is compiled foractual radio airplay statistics. WKGL-FM broadcasts 2 hours of the blues perweek.

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road