[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/26/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 26 13:26:35 EDT 2016

8AM
BigBill Broonzy / Hey, Hey, Baby / Trouble in Mind / Smithsonian Folkways
-
LuckyPeterson / Is It Me / Long Nights / JSP
AlexisP. Suter Band / Don’t Ya Tell / All For Loving You / American Showplace Music
-
LeylaMcCalla / A Day for the Hunter, A Day for the Prey / A Day for the Hunter, ADay for the Prey / Jazz Village
AllenToussaint / Delores’ Boyfriend / American Tunes / Nonsuch
-
SonsSeals / Cotton Picking Blues / Alligator Records 45th AnniversaryCollection / Alligator
-
RobertLee “Lil’ Poochie” Watson & Hezekiah Early / Got My Eyes on You / Broke& Hungry
Kenny‘Blues Boss’ Wayne / I’m Coming Home / Jumpin’ & Boppin’ / Stony Plain
-
NickSchnebeleln Band / Willie James / Live at Knuckleheads / Vizztone
RoyalSouthern Brotherhood / I Wonder Why / The Royal Gospel / Ruf
-
TinsleyEllis / Hungry Woman Blues / Red Clay Soul / Heartfixer Music
-
JohnLong / Suitcase Stomp / Stand Your Ground / Delta Groove

9AM
WebbWilder / Lucy Mae Blues / Mississippi Moderne / Landslide
-
MelFord & The Fairlanes / I Wonder Why / Athens to Chicago / River Rouge
TheKinsey Report / Full Moon on Main Street / Edge of the City / Alligator
-
ToronzoCannon / Bad Contract / The Chicago Way / Alligator
TweedFunk / Light Up the Night / Come Together / Tweed Tone
-
ShawnHolt and the Teardrops / Buddy Buddy Friend / Daddy Told Me / Blind Pig
-
LauraRain and the Caesars / Raise Your Hand / Gold / LRC
JimSuhler & Monkey Beat / Po’ Lightnin’ / Live at the Kessler /Underworldindie
-
TheCash Box Kings / I Ain’t Gonna Be No Monkey Man / Holding Court / Blind Pig
SugarBlue / Sugar Blue Boogie / Voyage / MC Records

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road