Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jun 19 21:41:10 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish.

The Real Deal  Sheba Potts-Wright  Blues Mix 20: Grown Folks Blues  Ecko

Ain't Got Time  Rachelle Coba  Mother Blues  Mono

Blues Don't Get Tired Of Me  Millie Jackson  Hard Times  Spring

Right Around The Corner  Nightowls  Royal Sessions  Super Sonic Sounds

You Upsets Me  A.B. Skhy  A.B. Skhy  Mercury

Don't Give Up  Tweed Funk  Come Together  Tweed Tone

Father's Day  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day  Stony Plain

Shade Tree  Nick Moss   From The Root To The Fruit  Blue Bella

Callin'  Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

Crying Over You  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Let Me Get By  Fantasy

I Got To Get Myself Together  Sonny Mack  Blues Mix 19: Total Southern
Soul  Ecko

What We Got  Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal   Running From Love  Silver Street

Soul Man  Sam & Dave  50th Anniversary Celebratiom  Stax

Walking On A Tightrope  William Bell  This Is Where I Live  Stax

Walk A Mile In My Blues  Curtis Salgado  45th Anniversary Collection
Alligator

Weatherman   Tasha Taylor  Honey For The Biscuit  Ruf

It's Your Thing  King Louie & LaRhonda Steele  Rock Me Baby  Shoug

Red Cadillac  Johnny Rawls  Tiger In A Cage  Catfood

Fool For You  Alexis P. Suter  All For Loving You  American Showplace

I Like To Hear My Guitar Sing  Buster Benton  I Like To Hear My Guitar
Sing  Ichiban

Nothing Lasts Forever  Mike Wheeler  Turn Up!!  Delmark

Blues On The Green  Mel Brown  Under Yonder: Mel Brown Live  Electro-Fi

Green Onions  Booker T. & The MG's  50th Anniversary Collection  Stax

http://www.jazz901.org/