[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160612

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 13 00:40:35 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160612 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A FEW RECENT RELEASES
Dylan Wickens & The Grand Naturals/Hi Lo-Fi/Foolish Heart/Indie
Paul Reddick/Ride The One/Celebrate/Stony Plain
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/Stewtro Rock (Just Got Back)/Distribution Select
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Reverend Freakchild/Illogical Optimism/Big Mouth Blues/Treated And Released Records
David Vest/Devestatin' Rhythm/The Blues Live On/Ark-O-Matic
Al Lerman/Slow Burn/Don't Push Your Mess On Me/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Kat Kings/Swingin' In The Swamp/When I Say Jump/Kool Kat Records
Kat Kings/Swingin' In The Swamp/I'm Just A Shadow/Kool Kat Records
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Lil' Black Dress/Disques Bros
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Werewolves Of London/Disques Bros
Blue Moon Marquee/Gypsy Blues/Gypsy Blues/Indie
Blue Moon Marquee/Gypsy Blues/Ain't No Stranger/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Bo Carter/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/West Jackson Blues/Columbia
Meade Lux Lewis/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Six Wheel Chaser/Document Records
Ad Track 46 Dead Messenger
ID - Mississippi Heat
Baby Face Willette & Grant Green/Stop And Listen/At Last/Blue Note
Ray Charles/Blues & Soul Greats/She's On The Ball/Hallmark
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Howlin' Wolf Talks #2/Chess
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/I'm The Wolf/Chess
Junior Wells/Blues Hit Big Town/Eagle Rock/Delmark
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/My Love Strikes Like Lightning/Chess
J.B. Hutto/Stompin' At Mother Blues/Hip Shakin'/Delmark
James Harman/Takin' Chances/Old Man Eyes/Cannonball Records
Frureland Jackson/Tell Me What You Say/Happy Birthday Blues/Electro-Fi Records
Sugar Ray Norcia/Sugar Ray & The Bluetones feat. Monster Mike Welch/Love And Trouble/Severn Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI JUNE 17 at 6PM @ FOLK FEST ON THE CANAL Main stage - Centennial Esplanade FREE! http://montrealfolkfest.com/
Sussex/Parade Day/Sparkle Blues/Lucky Bear Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT JUN 18 @ WEST ISLAND BLUES FESTIVAL 12010, rue de Salaberry, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Qc Free adminssion and Parking http://www.westislandbluesfestival.com/
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Ten Dollar Dress/Take It Outside/Preservation Records

HOSTING THE JAM TUES JUNE 14 @ SMOKED MEAT PETE, 283, 1st Avenue, Île Perrot, Qc http://www.smokemeatpete.com/Home.htm
Jimmy James/Feels Good/Ride That Train/Indie
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut