[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/11/16

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:31:49 EDT 2016

My show # 819  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a tuneage about significant others with sweet disposition.  Also the "Sweetheart of the Blues", Bonnie Lee, has her birthday celebrated today.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com June 11, 2016Chess record # 1612Muddy Waters /Sugar Sweet /Trouble No More /ChessMuddy Waters /title track /Trouble no More /ChessToday's Date in Blues History1929  Lonnie Johnson /New Falling Rain blues /Essential v2 /Classic Blues1946  Brownie McGhee /Rocks in My Bed /Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee v3 /JSP1947  Julia Lee /Snatch and Grab It /That's What I Like /Proper1950  Rufus Thomas /Beer Bottle Boogie /"The Early Years" /Blue City1953  Big Maybelle /Maybelle's Blues /Complete Okeh Recordings /Okeh1956  Jimmy Reed /My First Plea /I'm Jimmy Reed /VeeJay1968  Freddie King /Play it Cool /Takin' Care of Business v4 /Bear Family1979 birthday  Mike Welch wi. Mannish Boys /I Ain't Sayin' /Wrapped Up and Ready /Delta Groove1988  Little Charlie and the NightCats /I'll Take You Back /All the Way Crazy /Alligator2004  North Mississippi All-Stars /Never in My Days /Hill Country Revue /ATOBirthday Girl  Bonnie Lee nee Jessie Lee Frealls 6/11/31  Bunkie LAwi. Sunnyland Slim /title track /She Got a Thing Goin' On /Earwigwi. Willie Kent /I'm Good /Ain't It Nice /DelmarkBonnie Lee /What's the Matter /Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies /WolfBonnie Lee /Let It Roll /Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies /WolfBonnie Lee /Wee Baby Blues /Live and Unreleased /WolfBonnie Lee /Change Your Mind /Sweetheart of the Blues /DelmarkBonnie Lee /Got the Blues bout My Baby /Sweetheart of the Blues /DelmarkBonnie Lee /Fast Life /Acoustic Blue Chicago /Blue Chicagowi. Michael Coleman /Sad and Evil Woman /Blues Brunch at the Mart /DelmarkNew on the MenuBig Walter /Shakey's Edmonton Blues /Stony Plain 40 Years /Stony PlainKenny Blues Boss Wayne /Bankrupted Blues /Jumpin' and Boppin' /Stony PlainTerrie Odabi /Ball 'n Chain /My Blue Soul /selfBig Jon  Bob Corritore /You Want Me to Trust You /House Party at Big Jon's /Delta GrooveMatty T. Wall /Am I Wrong /Blue Skies /selfAlexis P. Suter /Another Place and Time /All for Loving You /American Showplace Music
The Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Sweetness Blues"Tampa Red /Sweet Black Angel /Guitar Wizard /ColumbiaJohn Lee Sonny Boy Williamson /Sugar Mama Blues /Bluebird Recordings '37-'38 /RCABo Carter /My Baby /Twist It Babe /YazooGuitar Gable /Irene /Louisiana Bayou Rockers /ExcelloB.B. King /Sweet Sixteen /Live at Cook County Jail /MCAMitch Kashmar /Sugar Sweet /Live at Labatt /Delta GrooveJames Harman /That's Not Your Baby /Strictly Live in '85 /Pacific BluesRadio Kings /Zing Zang /Live at B.B. King's /Ice HouseLightnin' Hopkins /Candy Kitchen /It's a Sin to be Rich /VerveDoug Sahm /Buzz, Buzz, Buzz /Juke Box Music /Antone'sFrank Frost /Sweet Woman /Deep Blues /EvidencePhilip Walker /title track /I Got a Sweet Tooth /Black TopGhost Town Blues Band /Suga Mama /Dust to Dust /Inside SoundsBilly Watson /Christine /Secret 8 /Lil' SnickBig Joe and the Dynaflows /Evangeline /You Can't Keep a Big Man Down /SevernCash Box Kings /Money, Marbles and Chalk /Black Toppin' /Blind Pig
New on the MenuJohn Long /Baby Please Set a Date /Stand Your Ground /Delta GrooveCharlie Baty /title track /Skronky Tonk /Eller SoulNick Moss /title track /From the Root to the Fruit /Blue BellaMighty Mojo Prophets /Cherry Red /Record Store /Mojo KingMiss Maybel and Slim Pickens /It Won't be Long /Vol. 1 /selfSoul of John Black /title track /Early in the Moanin' /CadabraNick Moss Band /Catch Me, I'm Fallin' /Live and Luscious /Blue BellaSteve Guyger /Little Boy Blue /Blues for Big Walter /Eller SoulReverend Freakchild /Livin' and Dyin' /Kairos /T&RBig Harp George /Road Kill /Wash My Horse in Champagne /Blues MountainMel Brown /Under Yonder Blues /Live at Pop the Gator 1991 /Electro-FiMark Hummel /Lucky Kewpie Doll /Golden State Lone Star Revue /Electro-Fi