[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20160605

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 6 01:16:23 EDT 2016

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20160605 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

GEARING UP FOR THE GRAN PRIX WITH SOME CAR TUNES!
Big Joe And The Dynaflows/I'm Still Swingin'/Big Long Buick/Severn records
Jerry "Boogie" McCain/Strange Kind Of Feelin'/Stay Out Of Automobiles/Alligator
Junior Wells/Messin' With The Kid/I Need Me A Car/Charly
Willie Nelson/Sharp Dressed Men: A Tribute to ZZ Top/She Loves My Automobile/RCA
ID- Delta Moon
Brothers Brown/Dusty Road/Sweet Cadillac/Funky Joint Records
Magic Dick & Jay Geils/Bluestime/(I'm The) Coolest Cat In This Car/Rounder Records
Sterling Koch/Let It Slide/Mercury Blues/Indie
Memphis All-Stars/Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets The Beatles/Drive My Car/Inside Sounds

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/I'm Your Man/Distribution Select
Ad Track 34 First Nations Series
ID - Keith Stone
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/Gonna Make You Move (Part 2)/Distribution Select
Al Lerman/Slow Burn/It Takes Me All Night Long/Indie
Ad Track 20 Brand New
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Al Lerman/Slow Burn/Younger Man Than Me/Indie
Rootbone/The Long Road Home/Born To Play/Indie
Matty T Wall/Blue Skies/Love Gone Away/Hipsterdumpster Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Tony Hollins/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Cross Cut Saw Blues/Columbia
Lil' Son Jackson/Definitive Blues Anthology/Thrill Me Baby/Not Now Music
Sonny Boy Williamson/Early In The Morning/My Little Machine/Newsound 2000
Memphis Minnie/Chess Blues Box Set/Broken Heart (Alternate)/Chess
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues Box Set/I'm Mad/Chess
Lowell Fulson/Chess Blues Box Set/Blue Shadows/Chess
Koko Taylor/What It Takes/Don't Mess With The Messer/Chess
Percy Mayfield/Definitive Blues Anthology/Are You Out There?/Not Now Music
Ad Track 46 Dead Messengers
ID - Mississippi Heat
Rich Del Grosso & John Del Toro Richardson/Time Slips On By/Baby Do Wrong/Indie
Jimmy Rogers/Chicago's Jimmy Rogers Sings The Blues/That's All Right/Shelter Records
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/Black Bag Blues/Evidence Music

APPEARING LIVE MON JUNE 6 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Dan Livingstone & The Griffintown Jug Addicts/Dan Livingstone & The Griffintown Jug Addicts/Black Dog Blues/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI JUN 10 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 1639 Boul. de l’Avenir, Laval http://houseofjazz.ca/ https://www.facebook.com/events/458155611046468/
Barb Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/To Blues With Love/Everything Blues/SMB Productions

APPEARING LIVE WED JUNE 8 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc http://houseofjazz.ca/ https://www.facebook.com/events/1768582393428806/
Steve Rowe/Urban Bluesman/Don't Dog Me Tonight/Howlin' Blue Productions
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut