Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jun 5 21:33:48 EDT 2016

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Too Much Barbeque  Big Twist & The Mellow Fellows  Live From Chicago
Alligator

Take A Chance  Golden State Lone Star Blues Revue  Golden State Lone Star
Blues Revue  Electro-Fi

I Like To Hear My Guitar Sing  Buster Benton  I Like To Hear My Guitar
Sing  Ichiban

That Man  Tasha Taylor  Honey For The Biscuit  Ruf

You're The One  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Soul Searching  Black Top

Lost and Found  Nick Moss Band  From The Root To The Fruit  Blue Bella

The Things I Used To Do  Luther Allison  Soul Fixin Man  Alligator

Don't Call No Ambulance  Selwyn Birchwood  45th Anniversary Collection
Alligator

Get Your Ass In The Van  Albert Castiglia  Big Dog  Ruf

32/20  Roy Rogers  Chops Not Chaps  Chops Not Chaps

Let Me Get By  Tedeschi-Trucks Band  Let Me Get By  Fantasy

Dip My Dipper  Cicero Blake  Too Hip To Be Happy  Valley Vue

All I Think About Tinsley Ellis  Red Clay Soul  Heartfixer

Home Is Where I Lost Her  Roy Buchanan  That's What I Am Here For  Polydor

Gentrification Blues  Terrie Odabi  My Blue Soul  TO

Walking The Dog  King Louie & LaRhonda Steele  Rock Me Baby  Shoug

Big Fine Hunk of Woman  Rufus Thomas  That Woman Is Poison  Alligator

Big Legged Woman  Buddy Ace  The Silver Fox  Evejim

Come Together  Tweed Funk  Come Together  Tweed Tone

12 Steps  Sugar Blue  Voyage  M.C.

Walk A Mile In My Blues  Curtis Salgado  The Beautful Lowdown  Alligator

I Can't Be Satisfied  Gregg Allman  Live: Back To Macon, GA  Rounder

Don't Say You're Sorry  Corey Dennison  Corey Dennison Band  Delmark

http://www.jazz901.org/