[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/5/16 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockord, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 5 13:10:36 EDT 2016

8AM
TajMahal / Fishin’ Blues / Giant Step - De Ole Folks at Home / Columbia
-
EricClapton / Cypress Grove / I Still Do / Surfdog – Bushbranch
TinsleyEllis / Don’t Cut It / Red Clay Soul / Heartfixer Music
-
NickMoss Band / Before the Night Is Through / From the Root to the Fruit / BlueBella
BigJon Atkinson & Bob Corritore / She’s My Crazy Little Baby / House Party atBig Jon’s / Delta Groove
-
AlexisP. Suter Band / Livin’ in a World / All for Loving You / American ShowplaceMusic
-
JohnLee Hooker / Crawlin’ King Snake / I’m John Lee Hooker / Vee Jay
JohnLee Hooker / This Is Hip / The Best of Friends / Pointblank – Virgin
-
TheSoul of John Black / Early in the Moanin’ / Early in the Moanin’ / Cadabra
Moreland& Arbuckle / Long Way Home / Promised Land or Bust / Alligator
-
BigHarp George / Home Stretch / Wash My Horse in Champagne / Blues Mountain
WilliamBell / Mississippi-Arkansas Bridge / This Is Where I Live / Stax
-
EricBibb and North Country Far with Danny Thompson / You Really Got Me / “TheHappiest Man in the World” / Stony Plain

9AM
JamesHarman / Bonetime / Bonetime / Electro-Fi
-
Justin“Boots” Gates / Bright Lights Big City / Single – Self Produced
MightyMo Rogers / My Blues, My Car, and My Woman / Cadillac Jack / Model Music Group
-
LucaGiordano / When I’ll Be Gone / Off the Grid / Self Produced
SteveDitzell & Blue Lightning / Best Poker Hand / Blues for Theresa / SelfProduced
-
TommyCastro & The Pain Killers / Method to My Madness / Method to My Madness /Alligator
ToronzoCannon / Bad Contract / The Chicago Way / Alligator
-
CorkySiegel’s Chamber Blues / Unfinished Jump (Opus 13) / Corky Siegel’s ChamberBlues / Alligator
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / If You Were Mine / Jump Start / Alligator
-
ShemekiaCopeland / Wrapped Up in Love Again / Outskirts of Love / Alligator
CurtisSalgado / Low Down Dirty Shame / The Beautiful Lowdown / Alligator
-
WeeWillie Walker / Read Between the Lines / If Nothing Every Changes / LittleVillage Foundation
IrmaThomas / Got to Bring It with You / The Soul Queen of New Orleans 50thAnniversary Celebration / Rounder

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WGKL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road